- 9.95$ Project 2010 For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Cyberlink PowerDVD 10 Ultra 3D (en)
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Advanced HTML5 Training
- Buy OEM IMSI TurboCAD Mac Designer v5
- Discount - ABest Video to MOV MPEG Converter
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Standard Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Alias Surface 2011
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Ruby on Rails Beyond the Basics cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Quantity Takeoff 2012 (en,de,fr)
- Discount - Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11
- Download Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Mastery
- 59.95$ Microsoft Office SharePoint Workspace 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard (64 bit)
|President’s Welcome to the 2007 IH Mississippi Valley Blues Festival|
|Music - Feature Stories|
|Wednesday, 27 June 2007 02:48|
You would think that we would be used to this by now - the months and months of hard work by dedicated Mississippi Valley Blues Society volunteers, the nonstop struggle to keep things moving forward. But it's always amazing when the fest is finally here!
First off, thanks to you for supporting this great event. Without you there would no festival at all.
There are so many other people to thank for making this fest possible, but I only have time and space to thank a few. IH Mississippi Valley Credit Union has been our title sponsor for the past three years, and their year-round effort has made a huge difference in our success. The good folks at IHMVCU have gone above and beyond the call of duty, and for that they have our heartfelt thanks. The Riverboat Development Authority has been one of our biggest benefactors for many years; their support ensures that our educational mission is successful. The Illinois Arts Council and the Scott County Regional Authority are both to be commended for their efforts in supporting the MVBS.
All of these great sponsors, and the many more that are there year after year, make this festival so special.
The MVBS is a grassroots, all-volunteer organization, and that speaks volumes about our character. We work all year to provide a quality festival that the Quad Cities can be proud of. So when you see someone drenched in sweat, face red from working their tail off, take a second and say, "Thanks for the hard work." It will make their day. It is for you and the music that we give so much of our time.
Enjoy the music!
Peace and blues,
Mississippi Valley Blues Society
How to Get Tickets
Advance tickets for the 2007 IH Mississippi Valley Blues Festival are available at all IH Mississippi Valley Credit Union locations, the River Center/Adler Theatre Box Office, and through Ticketmaster. A three-day pass for the fest is available in advance for $35. At IHMVCU locations, IHMVCU and Mississippi Valley Blues Society members can buy one-day fest tickets at a discounted rate of $12 each.
Tickets will be available at the festival gate at the event for $15 each. Children aged 14 and under will be admitted free if accompanied by an adult. Tickets are good for admission only on the day printed on the ticket.
Tags See All Tags