- 379.95$ Solidworks 2013 Premium (64-bit) cheap oem
- 19.95$ ElcomSoft Advanced ACT Password Recovery 2.35 cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Illustrator CS5 on Demand (en)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft MapPoint 2006 Europe
- Buy Cheap Aurora Media Workshop
- 79.95$ Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with SP2 (32 bit) cheap oem
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Portuguese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Download Apple Aperture 3 MAC
- 19.95$ Kigo DVD Ripper 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM CodeGear Delphi For PHP 1.0
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Maxon Cinema 4D R14 MAC
- Download Adobe Flash CS4 Professional
|River Roots Live|
|Music - Feature Stories|
|Wednesday, 22 August 2007 02:50|
But the rejiggered event - to be held this Friday and Saturday in LeClaire Park and now incorporating the food elements of the River Rockin' Ribfest - shouldn't be judged by its top-billed act. Keep in mind that Little Feat and the Black Crowes headlined the first two River Roots Live events, and neither of those was exactly at the peak of freshness when they performed here.
The real value of any music festival lies in its diversity, and River Roots Live has actually expanded its sonic palette this year, from the jazz fusion of Charlie Hunter to the ska of Reel Big Fish to the rural roots of William Elliott Whitmore to the soft rock of America. Blues, jam, reggae, dub, Afrobeat, and indie rock are also represented among the 19 acts.
Advance two-day passes to River Roots Live are $15 and available from the festival's Web site (http://www.riverrootslive.com) and at Quad Cities Co-op locations. Single-day passes are $10 and will be available at the gate.
Tags See All Tags