- Discount - Corel Draw Graphics Suite X4 SP2
- 349.95$ Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn English (British) (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) MAC
- 19.95$ EFD HD Tune Professional cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 MAC
- Discount - Boris Continuum Complete 8 for Adobe AE & PrPro (64-bit)
- Buy Autodesk MentalRay Standalone 3.6.1a (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server 2012
- 329.95$ Siemens Solid Edge ST4 (64 bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 13
- Download Adobe Acrobat XI Standard MAC
- Discount - Ashampoo ClipFisher (32-bit)
|River Roots Live|
|Music - Feature Stories|
|Wednesday, 22 August 2007 02:50|
But the rejiggered event - to be held this Friday and Saturday in LeClaire Park and now incorporating the food elements of the River Rockin' Ribfest - shouldn't be judged by its top-billed act. Keep in mind that Little Feat and the Black Crowes headlined the first two River Roots Live events, and neither of those was exactly at the peak of freshness when they performed here.
The real value of any music festival lies in its diversity, and River Roots Live has actually expanded its sonic palette this year, from the jazz fusion of Charlie Hunter to the ska of Reel Big Fish to the rural roots of William Elliott Whitmore to the soft rock of America. Blues, jam, reggae, dub, Afrobeat, and indie rock are also represented among the 19 acts.
Advance two-day passes to River Roots Live are $15 and available from the festival's Web site (http://www.riverrootslive.com) and at Quad Cities Co-op locations. Single-day passes are $10 and will be available at the gate.
Tags See All Tags