- 99.95$ Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate with SP2 (64bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Alien Skin Bokeh 2
- 199.95$ Adobe Acrobat XI Pro MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Object-Oriented Programming with PHP
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2009
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium
- Buy Cheap Roxio Creator 2012 Pro
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Datacenter
- 39.95$ Roxio Creator 2009 Ultimate cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop Elements 12
- Discount - Adobe Acrobat XI Pro
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Revit MEP 2011
|River Roots Live|
|Music - Feature Stories|
|Wednesday, 22 August 2007 02:50|
But the rejiggered event - to be held this Friday and Saturday in LeClaire Park and now incorporating the food elements of the River Rockin' Ribfest - shouldn't be judged by its top-billed act. Keep in mind that Little Feat and the Black Crowes headlined the first two River Roots Live events, and neither of those was exactly at the peak of freshness when they performed here.
The real value of any music festival lies in its diversity, and River Roots Live has actually expanded its sonic palette this year, from the jazz fusion of Charlie Hunter to the ska of Reel Big Fish to the rural roots of William Elliott Whitmore to the soft rock of America. Blues, jam, reggae, dub, Afrobeat, and indie rock are also represented among the 19 acts.
Advance two-day passes to River Roots Live are $15 and available from the festival's Web site (http://www.riverrootslive.com) and at Quad Cities Co-op locations. Single-day passes are $10 and will be available at the gate.
Tags See All Tags