- Buy Cheap proDAD Heroglyph 4 Pro (64-bit)
- 79.95$ Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Web Professional (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended
- Buy PowerPoint 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies (en)
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Portuguese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Paragon Partition Manager 9 Professional
- 399.95$ Maplesoft Maple 16 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Inventor Professional 2015 (32-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,it,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
- 9.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended: Retouching Motion Pictures cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Red Giant PluralEyes 3
- Download Adobe Framemaker Server 10
- Buy OEM Imagineer Systems mocha Pro v3.1
|11th PreventingAbuseConference August 9, 10, 2013---CedarRapids, Iowa|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Tony Nassif|
|Tuesday, 09 July 2013 09:07|
Protecting Children, Women, Families & National Security -Is there Hope? YES
Important information will be presented. Don't miss it
CedarRapids Iowa (June 26, 2013) Today we hear reports that the body of one of the recent Iowakidnap victim was recovered.
Many parents, children and the community feel helpless fearing for their own communities and children.
They feel compassion for the victims and parents and yet they ask "what prevents their children or loved one to be the next victim. There is hope. There is much we can do to help our families and children.
Child abduction andsafety,
Human trafficking: The problem and solutions
DrugCartels infiltration in Iowa and nation,
Pornography: Experts "expose" the truth
Messages and remarks from
Governor Terry Branstad
Senator Charles Grassley
Noreen Gosch (mother of Johnny Gosch)
Drew and Heather Collins (parents of Elizabeth Collins)
Former trafficker, victim and brothelowner
Law enforcement investigators,
Escaped survivors now telling their story,
and many more.
For an extensive list of speakers, subjects and to register please go to www.preventingabuse.org
Invitation and registration link http://
Who should attend? Young adults and everyone else i.e. adults, parents, teachers law enforcement service providers, civic leaders and more.
There is Hope: The information presented may help your loved one
Space is very limited!!! Register today!!!
Tags See All Tags