- Buy Adobe Acrobat XI Pro (en,fr,pt,ja,ko,cs,da,nl,fi,de,hu,it,nb,pl,ro,ru,es,sv,uk,tr)
- Buy OEM IMSI TurboCAD Mac Designer v5
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Trapcode Particular Essential Training
- Download Alien Skin Eye Candy 7 MAC
- Download Lynda.com - CSS Animations
- Buy Arobas Music Guitar Pro 5 (en,fr,de,es,ca,cs,zh,hr,da,el,he,it,ja,ko,mk,hu,nl,no,fa,pl,pt,ru,sr,sl,fi,sv,th,tr)
- Buy Cheap ActiveState Komodo IDE 5
- 19.95$ MacJournal 5 MAC cheap oem
- 129.95$ Adobe Fireworks CS5 MAC cheap oem
- 199.95$ Adobe Presenter 9 cheap oem
- Download Xilisoft CD Ripper
- Buy Corel Designer Technical Suite X5 (en)
- Buy Infinite Skills - Advanced HTML5 Training MAC (en)
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning jQuery Programming MAC (en)
|11th PreventingAbuseConference August 9, 10, 2013---CedarRapids, Iowa|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Tony Nassif|
|Tuesday, 09 July 2013 09:07|
Protecting Children, Women, Families & National Security -Is there Hope? YES
Important information will be presented. Don't miss it
CedarRapids Iowa (June 26, 2013) Today we hear reports that the body of one of the recent Iowakidnap victim was recovered.
Many parents, children and the community feel helpless fearing for their own communities and children.
They feel compassion for the victims and parents and yet they ask "what prevents their children or loved one to be the next victim. There is hope. There is much we can do to help our families and children.
Child abduction andsafety,
Human trafficking: The problem and solutions
DrugCartels infiltration in Iowa and nation,
Pornography: Experts "expose" the truth
Messages and remarks from
Governor Terry Branstad
Senator Charles Grassley
Noreen Gosch (mother of Johnny Gosch)
Drew and Heather Collins (parents of Elizabeth Collins)
Former trafficker, victim and brothelowner
Law enforcement investigators,
Escaped survivors now telling their story,
and many more.
For an extensive list of speakers, subjects and to register please go to www.preventingabuse.org
Invitation and registration link http://
Who should attend? Young adults and everyone else i.e. adults, parents, teachers law enforcement service providers, civic leaders and more.
There is Hope: The information presented may help your loved one
Space is very limited!!! Register today!!!
Tags See All Tags