- Discount - Autodesk ImageModeler 2009 MAC
- Buy Cheap Alien Skin Blow Up 3 MAC
- Buy Acala DVD Audio Ripper (en)
- Download Infinite Skills - Photoshop For Architects
- Download Autodesk Alias Surface 2014 (64-bit)
- Download Microsoft Windows 8 Enterprise (64-bit)
- 219.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor Professional Suite 2010 (32 bit) cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Sketchbook Designer 2011 (en)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office OneNote 2003
- Buy Altova MapForce Enterprise 2009 (en)
- 149.95$ Corel Draw Graphics Suite X4 SP2 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Futuremark 3DMark Vantage Professional
- Discount - ElcomSoft Advanced Disk Catalog 1.51
- Download Adobe Framemaker 10
|A Don't Hug Me Christmas Carol|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Shelley Klimes|
|Tuesday, 08 November 2011 09:31|
new holiday show. Christmas Eve takes a strange turn as Gunner falls through the ice on his Skidoo and is visited by the Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present and Future, in the form of folk singing legend Sven Yorgensen no less. Whether you are new to Bunyan Bay or you are visiting again, you’ll be laughing long after the fruitcake ferments.
A Don’t Hug Me Christmas Carol opens Thursday, Nov. 17 on The Old Creamery’s Main Stage in Amana and runs through Dec. 18.
The cast consists of James Fleming of New York; Amber Snyder of Memphis, Tenn.; Jeff Haffner of Cleveland, Ohio; D. Allan Boettger of Cedar Rapids and The Old Creamery’s Marquetta Senters of South Amana. Directed by Sean McCall, with musical direction by Tim Daugherty, A Don’t Hug Me Christmas Carol is rated Theatre PG-13. Books and lyrics are by Phil Olson with music by Paul Olson.
Tickets are $27 for adults and $17.50 for students. Show times are Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays at 3 p.m. and Fridays and Saturdays at 7:30 p.m. While walk-ins are always welcome if seats are available, reservations for this show are highly recommended. Call the box office at 800-35-AMANA or visit the website at www.oldcreamery.com for more information or to purchase tickets. Group and student rates are available.
A Don’t Hug Me Christmas Carol is sponsored by Rockwell Collins with Z102.9 as the media sponsor.
The Old Creamery Theatre Company is a not-for-profit professional theatre founded in 1971 in Garrison, Iowa. The company is celebrating 40 years of bringing live, professional theatre to the people of Iowa and the Midwest. We thank KGAN and Fox 28, our 2011 season media sponsor.
Tags See All Tags