- Download Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy Disk Drill Pro 1.8 MAC (en,pl,ru,es,sv,it,ja,de,fr)
- Buy OEM ABest Video to RM RMVB MPEG Converter
- Buy Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,el,pl,sk,sl,uk)
- 29.95$ Microsoft OneNote 2013 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Pro MAC
- 99.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Spain) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Standard
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Stitcher Unlimited 2009 MAC
- Discount - Cool Record Edit Pro 7
- Discount - Access 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Portuguese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Buy Adobe CC Master Collection MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en)
|Arc’s Speak Out Announces 10th Anniversary Party|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Maureen Dickinson|
|Thursday, 14 January 2010 13:13|
Speak Out, the self-advocacy organization affiliated with The Arc of Rock Island County, announces plans to celebrate the founding of the group ten years ago. The event will be held Friday, January 22, 2010, from 1-2:30 p.m. in the Speak Out Room at Arc Industries located at 610 37th Avenue in Rock Island. The 10th Anniversary Party is free of charge and open to the public.
The celebration takes place the same week we honor the late Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., for his advancements in Civil Rights. Members of Speak Out actively engage in educating the public on the personal needs and rights of individuals with intellectual disabilities; collaborating with state-wide organizations to create an even louder voice for choices; and advocating for expanded rights to our elected officials. True to its motto, “Changing the words, changing minds,” Speak Out hosted a rally during Freedom Quest 2009 and joined forces with other local agencies, traveling to Springfield to advocate for a change in human services programming.
Founded in 1952, The Arc of Rock Island County serves more than 300 individuals with developmental disabilities daily. The mission of The Arc is living and working in partnership with the community to support individuals with developmental disabilities and their families.
Tags See All Tags