- Discount - FileMaker Pro 11 Advanced
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2013 (32-bit)
- Download Filmmaking For Dummies
- Discount - Aimersoft Video Converter Ultimate
- Download Microsoft Windows Vista Business with SP2 (32bit)
- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS6
- Download Adobe InDesign CS5 MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Simulation Mechanical 2012
- Buy Cheap Nero 10 Burning ROM
- Discount - Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Maxon Cinema 4D R14 MAC cheap oem
- 39.95$ Eset Smart Security 5 (32-bit) cheap oem
|Auditions for Joseph … & Young Frankenstein at TLP|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by James Beaudry|
|Tuesday, 08 April 2014 08:42|
Mount Carroll, IL--Timber Lake Playhouse, the professional, non-profit summer theatre of northwest Illinois, will hold auditions for the children’s ensemble of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat and the adult ensemble of Young Frankenstein on Saturday May 3, at 9:30 a.m. at the theatre in Mount Carroll, Illinois. Auditions for Gavroche and Young Cosette in Les Miserables will be Sunday, April 27 at 4:00 p.m.
The company is casting 13 children who are strong singers between the ages of 7 and 12 for Joseph …, which will open the Playhouse’s 53rd season in June. Up to 8 teens and adults who are strong singers or dancers will be cast in in ensemble roles Young Frankenstein, which opens July 3. Auditionees will be seen in the order they arrive and sign in. Sign in will begin at the theatre at 9:00 a.m., and parents are asked not to arrive before them. All performers must be available for all scheduled rehearsals and performances. Performance dates and rehearsal schedules can be found at www.timberlakeplayhouse.org.
Anyone auditioning should bring a current photo and sheet music for a song that best shows their vocal ability. An accompanist will be provided. Please do not bring accompaniment on CDs. Parents may not sit in on auditions. TLP is located at 8215 Black Oak Rd in Mount Carroll. All ethnicities are encouraged to attend. These ensemble roles are not paid.
Auditions for the roles of Gavroche, Young Cosette and Young Eponine in Les Miserables will begin at 4:00 pm on April 27. The playhouse is seeking a boy who looks 8-12 for Gavroche who is a very strong singer and is comfortable on stage. Girls who look 8-10, who are strong singers and very comfortable on stage are encouraged to audition for Young Cosette and Young Eponine. All children should bring a song to sing in the style of the show. They may sing from the show, as well. An accompanist will be provided. These roles are not paid, but a travel stipend may be arranged. Please call the theatre at 815-244-2035 to sign up for Les Miserables auditions only.
More information is available at www.timberlakeplayhouse.org. Timber Lake Playhouse programs are supported by a grant from the Illinois Arts Council through federal funds provided by the National Endowment for the Arts.###
Tags See All Tags