- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Black and White with Lightroom and Photoshop
- Buy Cheap ElcomSoft Advanced PDF Password Recovery Pro
- Buy Cheap Avid Media Composer 2.8
- Buy OEM Slysoft CloneDVD 2
- Buy Adobe Captivate 5 MAC (en,de,fr,ja,it,es,ko)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Standard MAC
- Discount - Xilisoft Audio Maker 3
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Dutch (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Download Solidworks 2010 Premium (64-bit)
- Download GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 15 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended MAC
- 99.95$ Adobe Premiere Pro CC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- 99.95$ Adobe FreeHand MX MAC (32-bit) cheap oem
|Ballet Quad Cities Announces 2012-2013 Season & Partnership With Orchestra Iowa|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by QCSO|
|Tuesday, 24 July 2012 14:36|
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - Rock Island, IL - Ballet Quad Cities' upcoming season will be nothing short of monumental as it celebrates the return of Domingo Rubio in his role as Dracula and enters into a partnership with another premiere performing arts organization, Orchestra Iowa based in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Ballet Quad Cities' 16th season will include live music with Orchestra Iowa for both the holiday favorite
The Nutcracker and the most beloved fairytale of all times Cinderella. To help open Iowa Orchestra's season, dancers from Ballet Quad Cities will perform during their famed season-opening Brucemorchestra! on the lawn of Brucemore Mansion in Cedar Rapids September 9th. The professional dance company will perform to Gershwin's American Paris and Copeland's The Promise of Living. Additionally, 8 performances of two productions will be presented with Orchestra Iowa accompaniment at the Adler Theater in Davenport and the newly refurbished Paramount Theater in Cedar Rapids during the Ballet's 2012-2013 season.
Ballet Quad Cities' historic 2012-2013 season officially opens September 26 and 27 as Dracula is performed at the Scottish Rite Cathedral in Moline, with renowned dancer Domingo Rubio capturing the lead role he first danced in the Quad Cities in 2008 at the Capital Theater. The original choreography and music collage is by the company's resident choreographer Deanne Carter; the ballet loosely follows the Bram Stoker's piece of litature "Dracula".
After providing professional ballet to the Quad Cities region for 16 years, the Ballet's leadership is excited and looking forward to expanding across the state of Iowa. 2012-2013 marks the beginning of an exciting cultural partnership between the Ballet and Orchestra Iowa. The two premier state arts organizations in their respective fields team up for two classic productions. In December, they present Tchaikovsky's famous The Nutcracker ballet and in April, Prokofiev's magnificent masterpiece, Cinderella. Both productions will be staged at both the Paramount Theatre in Cedar Rapids and the Adler Theatre in Davenport. Local auditions will be held for community cast dancer for the productions in both cities.
Annual subscription renewals for the 2012-2013 season may be made by calling the Ballet Quad Cities office at (309) 786-3779.
Tags See All Tags