- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoSketch 9
- Download Adobe Captivate 3
- Discount - BeLight Software Printfolio MAC
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn German (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Introduction To AJAX With jQuery MAC
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Hindi (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) cheap oem
- Discount - Xilisoft Audio Converter 2.1
- 9.95$ Building Web Sites All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- 9.95$ Hazel 3 cheap oem
- Discount - Corel Designer Technical Suite X4
- Discount - GibbsCAM 2013 64-bit
|Battleground 2012 Iowa will be highly competitive in 2012 Presidential|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Chairman Matt Strawn|
|Friday, 10 June 2011 13:10|
For months, political observers and handicappers have placed Iowa in the toss-up column for the 2012 Presidential election. This week, a memo from the Republican National Committee indicates Iowa will be squarely in play for 2012. Our state is 1of 9 President Obama won in 2008 but George Bush won in 2004.
The RNC memo describes the shifting landscape in Iowa as evidence that President Obama will have his work cut out for him when he returns to campaign. One staggering statistic for the incumbent is that since he took office, 1 in 10 Iowa Democrats has fled the party. During this time, Republicans have closed the registration gap for 27 consecutive months. Independents and Democrats alike understand that this administration’s policies, from the failed stimulus bill to ObamaCare, have done nothing to revive our economy.
Beyond registrations, the RNC memo cites Iowa Republicans huge electoral gains in 2010 as cause for concern for the Obama Administration. With a Republican Governor and Republican controlled House, President Obama will find a much different political atmosphere in November of 2012.
Buy Straw Poll Tickets Online!
Grassley Continues Rigorous Oversight
Tags See All Tags