- 39.95$ Roxio Creator 2009 Ultimate cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Alias Automotive 2011 (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Mudbox 2009
- Buy FileMaker Pro 12 Advanced MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Fundamentals
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - HTML5 First Look cheap oem
- Discount - Excel 2007 Data Analysis For Dummies
- Buy Microsoft AutoRoute 2010 Europe (en)
- Download GFI EventsManager 8.1
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2014 (32-bit) (en,de,fr,ja)
- Discount - Excel 2010 Just the Steps For Dummies
- 219.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2015 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap ABest Video to Zune 3GP Flash Converter
- Buy Cheap Adobe RoboHelp Server 9 (32-bit)
|Broadway Historic District Hosts Wine Walk on Au gust 3|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Barb Braun|
|Tuesday, 09 July 2013 12:24|
Quad Citians can enjoy an evening of wine and food at Broadway Historic District's 3rd Annual Wine Walk, 6 to 10 p.m., Saturday, August 3. Tickets are $35 per person or $60 per couple. Only 100 tickets are available.
Event goers will receive a sampling of 16 wines and gourmet appetizers while getting an inside look into four premier houses in the Broadway neighborhood. The event will also feature a basket raffle.
Tickets can be purchased through PayPal at www.broadwaydistrict.org or by mailing a check to: Broadway Historic District, c/o Kyla Heddlesten, 541 23rd St., Rock Island, IL 61201. Proceeds from the event will support the organization's efforts to revitalize homes, repair sidewalks, plant trees, and landmark historic properties.
The Broadway Historic District is a collection of late 19th and early 20th century homes between 6th and 13th avenues and 17th and 23rd streets in Rock Island, Ill. In 1988, the area was added to the National Register of Historic Places.
- 30 -
Tags See All Tags