- 49.95$ Microsoft Money 2007 Home & Business cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Powerpoint 2007
- Buy Lynda.com - Create Your First Online Store with Drupal Commerce (en)
- Download Alien Skin Blow Up 3
- Discount - Adobe InCopy CS5 MAC
- Buy OEM Boris Graffiti 5.2
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Essentials (en)
- Download Acala DVD Creator 3
- Buy Lynda.com - C# Essential Training (en)
- 29.95$ MAMP Pro MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Frischluft Fresh Curves for AE and PrPro
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Introduction To AJAX With jQuery MAC
|Broadway Historic District Hosts Wine Walk on Au gust 3|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Barb Braun|
|Tuesday, 09 July 2013 12:24|
Quad Citians can enjoy an evening of wine and food at Broadway Historic District's 3rd Annual Wine Walk, 6 to 10 p.m., Saturday, August 3. Tickets are $35 per person or $60 per couple. Only 100 tickets are available.
Event goers will receive a sampling of 16 wines and gourmet appetizers while getting an inside look into four premier houses in the Broadway neighborhood. The event will also feature a basket raffle.
Tickets can be purchased through PayPal at www.broadwaydistrict.org or by mailing a check to: Broadway Historic District, c/o Kyla Heddlesten, 541 23rd St., Rock Island, IL 61201. Proceeds from the event will support the organization's efforts to revitalize homes, repair sidewalks, plant trees, and landmark historic properties.
The Broadway Historic District is a collection of late 19th and early 20th century homes between 6th and 13th avenues and 17th and 23rd streets in Rock Island, Ill. In 1988, the area was added to the National Register of Historic Places.
- 30 -
Tags See All Tags