- 139.95$ Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (32 bit) cheap oem
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium MAC
- Buy Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Family Pack with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk)
- 19.95$ ACDSee Photo Manager 2009 cheap oem
- Discount - Smith Micro Anime Studio Pro 7 MAC
- 19.95$ Avanquest MyLogoMaker Professional 2 cheap oem
- Buy OEM I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Corporate
- 99.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended Student And Teacher Edition MAC cheap oem
- Buy ABest AVI Video Converter (en)
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Persian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Avid Pro Tools 10 (en)
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn English (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Structure Suite 2009
|CALLING ALL IOWA FARM BUREAU MEMBERS AND AMATEUR FILM-MAKERS; POST YOUR STORY ON YOUTUBE TO WIN!|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Laurie Johns|
|Thursday, 03 March 2011 00:00|
WEST DES MOINES, IOWA – March 3, 2011 – The average YouTube viewer watched 93 videos last year and Iowa Farm Bureau Federation (IFBF) wants to make sure stories that showcase the “People, Progress and Pride” of Iowa are among them! That’s why the state’s largest grassroots farm organization has selected YouTube as the platform for a unique contest designed to highlight the best of Iowa; the grand prize is a new iPad and lifetime Farm Bureau membership.
The “Ultimate Farm Bureau Member Contest” is simple; make a 60-second-or-less video about why you are the ‘Ultimate Farm Bureau Member’ and post that video to YouTube. There are many possibilities; you can showcase your work with local schools on behalf of your county Farm Bureau, or Food Bank volunteer projects, youth leadership or rural vitality or civic leadership duties. IFBF members are actively involved with their local communities and the videos are a way to showcase their involvement. With the prevalence of creative videos on the net, IFBF leaders believe Iowans will find a lot of options!
“The video doesn’t have to be professional quality; it can even be something that a member records on a cell phone or camera,” said Dana Ardary, IFBF Marketing Manager. “What we are really looking for, are members who are passionate about belonging to Farm Bureau and want to tell others about it. It’s really something you can have fun with.”
A panel of judges will select the top five videos that best exemplify a passion for Farm Bureau’s “People, Progress, Pride” brand and will be featured on the IFBF website (www.iowafarmbureau.com). The public will cast the final vote on the “ Ultimate Farm Bureau Member” winning video. The winner will be announced April 15. The contest deadline is nearing, so get your cameras rolling!
Tags See All Tags