- Discount - Maxon Cinema 4D R15 MAC
- Buy OEM GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 13
- Buy Cheap Capture One Pro 6 MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Office Visio Standard 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop for Photographers: Portrait Retouching (en)
- Buy OEM Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Atomix VirtualDJ Pro 7 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5 MAC
- Buy ConeXware PowerArchiver 2009 (en)
- 389.95$ Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2014 cheap oem
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Swedish (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
|CAMP COURAGEOUS DAY AT PIZZA RANCH SATURDAY, MARCH 21st, 2009|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Camp Courageous|
|Tuesday, 17 March 2009 07:26|
MONTICELLO - Thanks to the generosity of the Monticello Pizza Ranch owners, Brad and Shirley Davis, Camp Courageous will be receiving half of the gross receipts from the Monticello Pizza Ranch on Saturday March 21st. For example, if a customer purchased $20 in pizza and pop, $10 goes to camp. The benefit applies to dine-in, carry-out, and delivery; but it does not apply to gift certificates.
This annual event has become a “win-win” situation for the customers of Pizza Ranch. The customer enjoys a wonderful meal and at the same time half of everything they spend at the Monticello Pizza Ranch will go to benefit over 5,000 special needs campers that are served at Camp Courageous each year. Pizza Ranch is open from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. They will be featuring their wonderful buffet from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Camp Courageous’ board members, staff, and volunteers will be providing extra assistance during this special day.
Brad Davis, Monticello Pizza Ranch owner, commented, “We are happy to be able to do this for Camp Courageous. Since the Pizza Ranch has been in Monticello, we have had a wonderful relationship with the camp. We admire the dedication and work Camp Courageous does for those with special needs.”
The Pizza Ranch is located at 505 East Oak St, Monticello. For more information contact Brad Davis, owner, or Beth Oppedal, manager at Pizza Ranch at 319/465-6000 or Camp Courageous at 319/465-5916.
Tags See All Tags