- 19.95$ Futuremark PCMark Vantage Advanced cheap oem
- Download FileMaker Pro 11 Advanced MAC
- Discount - VMware Workstation 6.5 ACE
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Russian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy OEM Cyberlink PowerDirector 8 Ultra
- 19.95$ Kigo Video Converter Pro MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Acrobat XI MAC
- Discount - Autodesk ImageModeler 2009 MAC
- 399.95$ Chief Architect Premier X6 cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 for PHP (en)
- Discount - Roxio Toast 11 Titanium MAC
- Buy Cheap Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 2
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn English (British) (Level 1, 2, 3 Set)
|Campaign Announces ‘Women for Olson Steering Committee’|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Alex Youn|
|Thursday, 21 November 2013 12:52|
New Report Card Shows Terry Branstad is Failing Iowa Women
CEDAR RAPIDS – Today, the Tyler Olson for Governor Campaign announced the creation of a Women for Olson steering committee comprised of fifty-five business leaders, community activists, and elected officials across Iowa. The campaign also announced Branstad's Failed Scorecard for Women that shows why Terry Branstad’s policies get a failing grade from Iowa women.
“Women across Iowa have had enough of Terry Branstad holding our state back,” said Connie Gronstal. “Tyler Olson will be a Governor who advocates for the issues affecting women, and we share his vision for building a better future for our daughters and granddaughters.”
Released in conjunction with the steering committee, Branstad's Failed Scorecard for Woman shows that Terry Branstad has failed on the issues that matter to Iowa women. A non-profit report from the Center for American Progress, gave Iowa a D+ in terms of women’s economic security. And Branstad’s policies on reproductive health and early childhood education earned him failing grades.
“Terry Branstad’s policies on the economy, education, and health are failing Iowa women,” said State Senator Janet Petersen. “His plans to cut education aren’t right for our families, and his positions on women’s health are just too extreme for Iowans.”
The Women for Olson steering committee is made up of just some of the many women around the state who are supporting his campaign. See the full list of steering committee members below.
“I am proud to have the support of so many impressive leaders from across Iowa,” said Rep. Olson. “As Governor I’ll fight for pay equity, an economy that works for Iowa women and to ensure that women can make their own choices about their health.”
The Women for Olson steering committee is the latest piece of a broad coalition coming together support the Olson campaign for Governor. Olson also has the support of 7 State Senators, 25 State Representatives, AFSCME, RWDSU and the Cedar Rapids/Iowa City Building Trades, the Iowa State, UNI and Loras College Democrats along with student leaders at the University of Iowa, Grinnell, Drake and Simpson.
Women for Olson Statewide Steering Committee: http://bit.ly/18qPqHL
Branstad's Failed Scorecard for Women: http://tylerolson.org/
Tags See All Tags