- Buy OEM Apple iLife `08 MAC
- Buy Flash CS4 Professional Bible (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Audio Mixing Bootcamp
- Buy OEM PowerPoint 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Chinese (Mandarin) (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Download GFI FAXmaker 14.1
- Discount - Adobe SoundBooth CS4 MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Expression Web 2
- Buy Cheap Siemens Solid Edge ST4 (32 bit)
- Buy OEM Wincare Memory Booster Gold
- Buy OEM Fidelity Media MegaSeg Pro 5 MAC
- Buy OEM Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Introduction To AJAX With jQuery MAC
|City of Davenport to host Davenport RiverVision 2014 Update Workshop #3.|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Matt Flynn|
|Wednesday, 05 March 2014 09:14|
The City of Davenport and Hargreaves Associates will host an open workshop on Thursday March 13, 2014. Two different sessions will be offered – The first at Noon at the Hotel Blackhawk (200 E 3rd Street, Davenport, IA) in the Gold Room and the second at 5:30PM for “Happy Hour” at the Freight House (421 W River Drive, Davenport, IA) in the Community Room, with the Workshop program beginning at 6PM.
The Hargreaves-led team returns to Davenport for meetings and public input related to the downtown Davenport riverfront. The scope of RiverVision 2014 encompasses a larger area (Fifth, to the north, and from Iowa St to Warren St), reinforcing connections to Credit Island, north to Vanderveer Park, and above the Lock & Dam, providing the City of Davenport with an opportunity to further transform the central riverfront from parking to public space.
High public attendance is anticipated for this third Workshop in a series of four, and will involve a discussion of possibilities for transforming the riverfront, with public input instrumental to shaping anticipated changes.
The public is encouraged to attend!###
Tags See All Tags