- Download HogBay Software TaskPaper MAC
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Filters cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Layer Masks in Depth cheap oem
- Download The Adobe Photoshop CS6 Book for Digital Photographers
- Buy Lynda.com - Perl 5 Essential Training (en)
- Buy OEM ChemTable Reg Organizer 4.21
- 69.95$ Adobe SoundBooth CS5 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Color Correction in Final Cut Pro X
- Buy iPhone App Development: The Missing Manual (en)
- Download ElcomSoft Advanced ACT Password Recovery 2.35
- Buy ABest MPEG VCD DVD Video Converter (en)
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Datacenter R2 SP2 (32 bit)
- Download Altova StyleVision Enterprise 2009
|City of Davenport to host Davenport RiverVision 2014 Update Workshop #3.|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Matt Flynn|
|Wednesday, 05 March 2014 09:14|
The City of Davenport and Hargreaves Associates will host an open workshop on Thursday March 13, 2014. Two different sessions will be offered – The first at Noon at the Hotel Blackhawk (200 E 3rd Street, Davenport, IA) in the Gold Room and the second at 5:30PM for “Happy Hour” at the Freight House (421 W River Drive, Davenport, IA) in the Community Room, with the Workshop program beginning at 6PM.
The Hargreaves-led team returns to Davenport for meetings and public input related to the downtown Davenport riverfront. The scope of RiverVision 2014 encompasses a larger area (Fifth, to the north, and from Iowa St to Warren St), reinforcing connections to Credit Island, north to Vanderveer Park, and above the Lock & Dam, providing the City of Davenport with an opportunity to further transform the central riverfront from parking to public space.
High public attendance is anticipated for this third Workshop in a series of four, and will involve a discussion of possibilities for transforming the riverfront, with public input instrumental to shaping anticipated changes.
The public is encouraged to attend!###
Tags See All Tags