- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 MAC
- 89.95$ Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5.5 MAC cheap oem
- 199.95$ Sony Vegas Pro 13 cheap oem
- Discount - ConceptDraw Office Professional 8
- Buy OEM Eset Smart Security 6 (64-bit)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2012 (64-bit)
- Download ABest Video to iPod 3GP Flash Converter
- Buy Xilisoft 1click DV to DVD (en)
- Buy OEM Pitney Bowes MapInfo Professional 11.5
- Buy Corel WordPerfect Office X5 Standard (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Audition CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4 Complete Edition (en,es,fr,ja,it)
|Contest Encourages Travelers to Share Their Tasty Traditions along the Mississippi River|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Kate Hagen|
|Tuesday, 13 November 2012 11:15|
Fans can share recipes, restaurant reviews for chance to win $250
MADISON, Wis. (November 13, 2012) – For folks along the Mississippi River, food is more than simple sustenance; it’s woven into the area’s culture and history. Now travelers along the Great River Road National Scenic Byway have a chance to share their own experiences with food along the river for a chance to win $250 in the Tasty Traditions Contest.
Fans can share a restaurant review of their favorite place along the Mississippi, a photo, a favorite recipe or a personal story about their own tasty traditions for a chance to win $250. The entries will be compiled into a blog so readers can share each other’s experiences.
The Mississippi River Parkway Commission is a 10-state cooperative organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for residents and visitors to the Great River Road National Scenic Byway and Mississippi River Valley.
Established in 1938 and nearly 3,000 miles long, the Great River Road National Scenic Byway offers travelers charming river towns, lush forests, bluffs, big cities and sprawling rural vistas. Along the way, more than 60 interpretive centers in 10 states tell the fascinating story of the Mississippi River. From Minnesota to the Gulf of Mexico, visitors experience rich and diverse history, culture and landscape. Year-round, there’s something for every traveler along the Great River Road National Scenic Byway.
Tags See All Tags