- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Discount - Intuit Quicken Home & Business 2011
- Buy QuarkXPress 10 (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe InDesign CS5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn English (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- Buy Cheap Corel VideoStudio Ultimate X6
- Buy Microsoft Office 2007 Ultimate (en,da,nl,fi,fr,de,it,no,pl,pt,ru,es,sv,bg,hr,cs,et,el,hu,lv,lt,ro,sr,sk,sl,tr,uk)
- 149.95$ Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 MAC cheap oem
- Download Omni Group OmniGraffle 5 Professional MAC
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2011
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2014 MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - CSS Formatting Visual Data
|Creatures of the Night (and Day) Compete in a Beastly Halloween Contest Nationwide|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by James P. Judge|
|Monday, 21 October 2013 10:13|
TAMPA, Fla. – BluePearl Veterinary Partners is launching the BluePearl Beastly Costume Contest, a nationwide Halloween costume contest for pets, on Friday.
The contest is scheduled to run from October 18 through 27 with the winner to be announced October 30.
To enter, participants must upload a photo of their cat or dog in a costume to the BluePearl Beastly Costume Contest on http://www.facebook.com/BluePe
The winner will be determined by the number of Facebook votes received, so participants are encouraged to have their Facebook friends and family vote for their pet.
The five photos to receive the most votes will become finalists. A winner from the finalists will be selected by judges from BluePearl.
For every vote, BluePearl Veterinary Partners has pledged to donate $1 (up to $5000) to Frankie’s Friends, a charity dedicated to saving pets whose families would otherwise not be able to afford lifesaving specialty or emergency treatment.
The grand prize winner will receive $100 to spend at Posh Puppy Boutique or Cat Palace USA. Additionally, the winner will receive a 16 x 20 archival, stylized print of their pet by photographer and artist, Carla Ciuffo. The total grand prize value is estimated to be worth $700.
About BluePearl Veterinary Partners
Tags See All Tags