- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Layer Masks in Depth
- Buy OEM CorelCAD 2013 (64 bit)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy Cheap Cool Record Edit Pro 7
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard Student and Teacher Edition MAC (en,ja,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,fi)
- Buy Cheap Black and White in Photoshop CS4 and Photoshop Lightroom
- Buy Smith Micro Anime Studio Pro 8 MAC (en)
- Download Autodesk Navisworks Simulate 2011
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS5 on Demand
- Buy Cheap ABest Video to WMV MPEG Converter
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCad MEP 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Prosoft Engineering Drive Genius 3 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Nik Software Sharpener Pro 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Word 2010 For Dummies
|DAVENPORT WOMAN GETS $30,000 AFTER-WORK SURPRISE|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Amy Garringer|
|Monday, 23 January 2012 13:22|
Barbara Blumer Wins Top Prize Playing “Sparkling Winnings” Holiday Scratch Game
DES MOINES, Iowa – A Davenport woman decided to pick up a “Sparkling Winnings” ticket after she finished her shift at work and ended up winning a top prize of $30,000.
Barbara Blumer, 43, stopped at Casey’s, 6278 N. Pine St. in Davenport for her ticket and scratched it while sitting in her car. When she uncovered the top prize, she couldn’t believe her eyes.
“I went back in and [the clerk] told me I was a winner!” Blumer said.
Blumer said the first person she called and told was a friend.
“People have been congratulating me, especially all my friends and the people I work with,” she said.
Blumer, who works in housekeeping for the Handicap Development Center in Davenport, said she plans to use some of her winnings to take a vacation as well as purchase new furniture. She claimed her prize Jan. 10 at the Iowa Lottery’s regional office in Cedar Rapids.
Sparkling Winnings was a $3 scratch game. Players scratched the "play numbers" play area, then scratched the corresponding numbers on the grid. If they matched all numbers within a horizontal or vertical line, they won the prize shown for that horizontal or vertical line. The overall odds of winning in the game were 1 in 3.65.
Players have until noon on Jan. 23 to enter the “Super Tech” promotion this holiday season. All 10 holiday instant-scratch tickets can be entered online for a chance to win one of 250 Sony® tech prizes or one of six “Super Prizes” valued at more than $4,900 each. The eligible tickets are: “Holiday Countdown,” “Holiday Bonus Crossword,” “Merry Crossword,” “Lucky Elves Bingo,” “Holiday Wishes,” “Sparkling Winnings,” “Betty Boop™,” “Snow Bank,” “Santa Games Doubler” and “Winter Bucks.” To participate in Super Tech, a player must register for a free Iowa Lottery VIP Club account at ialottery.com. Registration is a one-time process. All holiday tickets entered into Super Tech will also earn players “Points For Prizes™” points that can be used in the Iowa Lottery’s online store.
Since the lottery’s start in 1985, its players have won more than $2.8 billion in prizes while the lottery has raised more than $1.3 billion for the state programs that benefit all Iowans.
Today, lottery proceeds in Iowa have three main purposes: They provide support for veterans, help for a variety of significant projects through the state General Fund, and backing for the Vision Iowa program, which was implemented to create tourism destinations and community attractions in the state and build and repair schools.
© 2011 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited.
Tags See All Tags