- Buy Lynda.com - Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Training (en)
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Datacenter R2 SP2 (32 bit) (en)
- Download Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Video and Animation with Adobe Photoshop MAC
- Buy Cheap Solidworks 2012 Premium (64-bit)
- 29.95$ CrossOver 9 Professional MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Omni Group OmniFocus 2 Pro MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 4 Production Premium MAC
- Discount - Adobe InDesign CS4 MAC
- 99.95$ Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 Pro cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Money 2007 Home & Business
- Buy ElcomSoft Advanced ACT Password Recovery 2.35 (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCad Revit Architecture Suite 2012
- Buy OEM Adobe InDesign CS5 Classroom in a Book
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Wedding Photography for Everyone: Fundamentals cheap oem
|Four-Year-Old Program Partner Organizations Host Information Session and Tour At Children’s Village West|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Kathy Schulte|
|Thursday, 20 January 2011 08:43|
Davenport, Iowa –The Davenport Community School District has announced that the Four-Year-Old Program community partner organizations will host an information session and tour from 9:00 to 10:00 a.m. Friday, January 21, 2011 at Children’s Village West, 2826 West Locust Street, Davenport (across from the Mississippi Valley Fairgrounds). Legislators, community partners, Quad Cities Chamber of Commerce representatives, and members of the media are being invited to attend.
The session will begin with an overview of Iowa’s statewide voluntary preschool program for four-year-old children which will include local, state and national data showing the impact of quality preschool education. Several brief presentations by community partner organizations will follow, concluding with a tour of the facilities and an opportunity to observe the program first-hand.
The Four-Year-Old Program provides more opportunities for all children aged four in the State of Iowa to attend a quality preschool and enter kindergarten ready to learn. The program in the Davenport Area Community School District alone impacts more than 800 students and includes over 20 partner sites.
A recent analysis of over 120 studies of students in preschool programs from over the last five decades showed these students made gains in both cognitive and social-emotional skills that persisted well beyond the early elementary years. “The Perry Preschool Project” clearly lays out the long term economic impact of these programs beyond school.
Tags See All Tags