- Buy OEM Intuit Quicken 2009 Home & Business [Canada]
- Discount - Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 2
- Buy Cheap Adobe After Effects CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - SQL Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Sony Vegas Pro 11 (32-bit)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended
- Discount - Mac OS X Lion: The Missing Manual
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Polish (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) MAC
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop for Photographers: Portrait Retouching
- Download Autodesk Mudbox 2009
|Glenview Middle School Students celebrate the National LIGHTS ON day with dance and music|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by M. McNeil|
|Tuesday, 16 October 2012 09:45|
More than 100 students will celebrate October 18th as National Lights ON Day--a day designed to draw attention to vital afterschool programs--by watching two kinds of dance—Rap and Philippine.
The school’s mini assembly is scheduled for Thursday, October 18th at 3:45 pm in the school’s north gym. On hand will be the very popular local rap group, RusHour, (made up of former Glenview students) and The Philippine Dance Troupe Company of the Quad Cities. The media is invited to attend the assembly and interview the performers, Lights ON student and staff.
Who: Glenview Lights on Students
What: Cultural dance and music display
When: Thursday, October 18, 2012 at 3:45 pm
Where: Glenview Middle School East Moline
3100 7th Street East Moline, IL 61244
Why: Celebrate National Lights ON day in the community
East Moline will join more than 7,500 communities and 1 million Americans celebrating Lights On Afterschool, a nationwide event organized by the Afterschool Alliance to rally support for afterschool programs.
Afterschool programs keep kids safe, help working families and inspire learning. In the U.S. today, 15.1 million children go home alone after school.
Tags See All Tags