- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Standard 2013 (64-bit)
- 399.95$ Eyeon Fusion 6 (64 bit) cheap oem
- 219.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection Student and Teacher Edition cheap oem
- Buy OEM Corel Ventura 10
- 199.95$ Corel Painter X3 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn English (British) (Level 1, 2, 3 Set)
- 149.95$ Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit) cheap oem
- Buy Default Folder X 4.6 MAC (en)
- Discount - Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2011
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2012 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2009 (en)
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Italian (Level 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
|Harkin Announces Funding for Iowa Airports|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Sen. Tom Harkin|
|Wednesday, 01 August 2012 08:33|
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) today announced that the U. S. Department of Transportation (DOT) has awarded a total of $687,362 to three Iowa airports: Cherokee County Regional Airport, Davenport Municipal Airport, and Sheldon Municipal Airport. The funding was made available through the Federal Aviation Administration. Harkin is a senior member of the Senate panel that funds transportation initiatives.
“Improving the pace of economic recovery in our state means investing in our infrastructure,” said Harkin. “These improvements to Iowa’s airports will bring jobs to the communities by helping to facilitate a more attractive business environment.”
Details of the grants are as follows:
Cherokee County Regional Airport – $534,542 to purchase land within the runway projection zone for Runway 18.
Davenport Municipal Airport - $63,000 to perform an environmental impact assessment of the proposed extension of Runway 15.
Sheldon Municipal Airport - $89,820 to install a vertical/visual guidance system to enhance safety as pilots seek access to runways.###
Tags See All Tags