- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium (64-bit)
- Download Autodesk Alias Design 2013 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Excel 2013 All-in-One For Dummies
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies
- Download QuarkXPress 10 MAC
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CC
- Discount - SmartSound SonicFire Pro 5 Scoring
- Buy Lynda.com - Running a Design Business: Designer-Client Agreements (en)
- Buy Photoshop Elements 9: The Missing Manual (en)
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Filipino (Level 1, 2 Set) MAC
- Buy Sony ACID Pro 7 (en,ja)
- Discount - Adobe Flash CS3 Professional
- Discount - Adobe FreeHand MX MAC (32-bit)
|Heartland Express, Inc. Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Michael J. Gerdin|
|Monday, 25 November 2013 15:12|
NORTH LIBERTY, Iowa, Nov. 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Heartland Express, Inc. (Nasdaq:HTLD) announced today the declaration of a regular quarterly cash dividend. The $0.02 per share dividend will be paid on December 20, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on December 10, 2013. A total of approximately $1.8 million will be paid on the Company's 87.7 million shares of common stock. This is the Company's forty-second consecutive quarterly cash dividend. With the payment of this dividend, the Company will have paid a total of $443.4 million in cash dividends, including three special dividends since the dividend program was implemented in the third quarter of 2003.
The press release may contain forward-looking statements, which are based on information currently available. These statements and assumptions involve certain risks and uncertainties. Actual events may differ from these expectations as specified from time to time in filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The company assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statement to the extent it becomes aware that it will not be achieved for any reason.
CONTACT: For further information contact
Michael J. Gerdin, President and CEO
John P. Cosaert, ExecVP; CFO
Heartland Express, Inc.
Tags See All Tags