- Discount - Lynda.com - Building and Monetizing Game Apps for iOS
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5.5
- Discount - Ashampoo Cover Studio
- Download Windows 7 For Seniors For Dummies
- Download Apple Motion 5 MAC
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 for Photographers New Features cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,no,pt,sv,tr,hu,pl,fi,ru,uk,ja,ko,zh)
- Discount - Microsoft Streets & Trips 2009
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - AutoCAD 2013 Essentials: 01 Interface and Drawing Mangement cheap oem
- Download Adobe Flex Builder Professional 3
- Buy Lynda.com - Joomla! Advanced CSS (en)
- Buy Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (64-bit) (en)
|Heartland Express, Inc. Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Michael J. Gerdin|
|Monday, 25 November 2013 15:12|
NORTH LIBERTY, Iowa, Nov. 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Heartland Express, Inc. (Nasdaq:HTLD) announced today the declaration of a regular quarterly cash dividend. The $0.02 per share dividend will be paid on December 20, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on December 10, 2013. A total of approximately $1.8 million will be paid on the Company's 87.7 million shares of common stock. This is the Company's forty-second consecutive quarterly cash dividend. With the payment of this dividend, the Company will have paid a total of $443.4 million in cash dividends, including three special dividends since the dividend program was implemented in the third quarter of 2003.
The press release may contain forward-looking statements, which are based on information currently available. These statements and assumptions involve certain risks and uncertainties. Actual events may differ from these expectations as specified from time to time in filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The company assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statement to the extent it becomes aware that it will not be achieved for any reason.
CONTACT: For further information contact
Michael J. Gerdin, President and CEO
John P. Cosaert, ExecVP; CFO
Heartland Express, Inc.
Tags See All Tags