- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard MAC
- Buy Cheap Corel VideoStudio Pro X6
- Buy Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2013 USA MAC (en)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Master Collection
- Buy OEM Autodesk Simulation Mechanical 2012
- 49.95$ Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy Adobe Illustrator CS6 MAC (en,ja)
- Download Mindjet MindManager 8 MAC
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning OS X Mountain Lion Server MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 Premium
- Discount - Algolab Photo Vector 1.98
|Heartland Express, Inc. Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Michael J. Gerdin|
|Monday, 25 November 2013 15:12|
NORTH LIBERTY, Iowa, Nov. 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Heartland Express, Inc. (Nasdaq:HTLD) announced today the declaration of a regular quarterly cash dividend. The $0.02 per share dividend will be paid on December 20, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on December 10, 2013. A total of approximately $1.8 million will be paid on the Company's 87.7 million shares of common stock. This is the Company's forty-second consecutive quarterly cash dividend. With the payment of this dividend, the Company will have paid a total of $443.4 million in cash dividends, including three special dividends since the dividend program was implemented in the third quarter of 2003.
The press release may contain forward-looking statements, which are based on information currently available. These statements and assumptions involve certain risks and uncertainties. Actual events may differ from these expectations as specified from time to time in filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The company assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statement to the extent it becomes aware that it will not be achieved for any reason.
CONTACT: For further information contact
Michael J. Gerdin, President and CEO
John P. Cosaert, ExecVP; CFO
Heartland Express, Inc.
Tags See All Tags