- Buy Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,zh)
- Discount - Ashampoo WinOptimizer 4
- Download Siemens Solid Edge ST4 (64 bit)
- 59.95$ Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 Student And Teacher Edition cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Sharpener Pro 3
- Buy Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 Classroom in a Book (en)
- Download Super Win A1Click Ultra PC Cleaner
- 19.95$ Ashampoo Photo Commander 6 cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Font Folio 11
- Download Dreamweaver CS4 All-in-One For Dummies
|IOWA FARM BUREAU SEMINAR FOCUSES ON FARM TAX PLANNING|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Iowa Farm Bureau|
|Tuesday, 15 November 2011 13:17|
Seminar available at multiple ICN locations around the state
WEST DES MOINES, IOWA – Nov. 11, 2011 – As farming price levels and costs continue to climb, farmers can learn more about tax planning at the Iowa Farm Bureau Federation’s (IFBF) tax seminar. The 2011 Iowa Farm Tax Seminar will be held Tuesday, Nov. 22, from 7 to 9 p.m. It will be carried on the Iowa Telecommunications Network (ICN) and is free to the public.
“This annual seminar is a proven way for farmers and others interested in farm tax planning to get up-to-date information that is valuable for tax season preparation,” said Ed Kordick, IFBF commodity services manager.
The seminar will feature Roger McEowen from the Center for Agricultural Law and Taxation at Iowa State University and Charles Brown of AgriFinancial Services, LLC. During the webinar, participants will have the opportunity to ask questions and view visuals.
The seminar can be viewed at these ICN locations: Ames High School, Ames; South Winneshiek High School, Calmar; Kirkwood Community College, Room 104 in Washington Hall, Cedar Rapids; North Iowa Area Community College, Buettner Careers Building, Room 118, Mason City; and Northwest Iowa Community College, Building D, Room #402; Sheldon.
Tags See All Tags