- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS6 New Features
- 269.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD 2012 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Layer Effects
- Buy Cheap ABest WMV Video Converter
- Buy OEM Autodesk Ecotect Analysis 2011
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- 99.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Latin America) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2013 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Avid Media Composer 5
- Buy Cheap Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 Premium
- Buy Cheap Acala AVI DivX MPEG XviD VOB to PSP
|IOWA FARM BUREAU SEMINAR FOCUSES ON FARM TAX PLANNING|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Iowa Farm Bureau|
|Tuesday, 15 November 2011 13:17|
Seminar available at multiple ICN locations around the state
WEST DES MOINES, IOWA – Nov. 11, 2011 – As farming price levels and costs continue to climb, farmers can learn more about tax planning at the Iowa Farm Bureau Federation’s (IFBF) tax seminar. The 2011 Iowa Farm Tax Seminar will be held Tuesday, Nov. 22, from 7 to 9 p.m. It will be carried on the Iowa Telecommunications Network (ICN) and is free to the public.
“This annual seminar is a proven way for farmers and others interested in farm tax planning to get up-to-date information that is valuable for tax season preparation,” said Ed Kordick, IFBF commodity services manager.
The seminar will feature Roger McEowen from the Center for Agricultural Law and Taxation at Iowa State University and Charles Brown of AgriFinancial Services, LLC. During the webinar, participants will have the opportunity to ask questions and view visuals.
The seminar can be viewed at these ICN locations: Ames High School, Ames; South Winneshiek High School, Calmar; Kirkwood Community College, Room 104 in Washington Hall, Cedar Rapids; North Iowa Area Community College, Buettner Careers Building, Room 118, Mason City; and Northwest Iowa Community College, Building D, Room #402; Sheldon.
Tags See All Tags