- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2013 (32-bit)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2010 (32 bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection Student and Teacher Edition
- Buy Lynda.com - Trapcode Particular Essential Training (en)
- Download Futuremark 3DMark Vantage Professional
- Buy Cheap Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn English (British) (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) cheap oem
- Discount - Roxio Creator 2009 Ultimate
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Pixologic ZBrush 4R6
- Discount - Maplesoft Maple 16 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe RoboHelp 9
- Download Intuit Quicken 2010 Home & Business
|IOWA FARM BUREAU SEMINAR FOCUSES ON FARM TAX PLANNING|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Iowa Farm Bureau|
|Tuesday, 15 November 2011 13:17|
Seminar available at multiple ICN locations around the state
WEST DES MOINES, IOWA – Nov. 11, 2011 – As farming price levels and costs continue to climb, farmers can learn more about tax planning at the Iowa Farm Bureau Federation’s (IFBF) tax seminar. The 2011 Iowa Farm Tax Seminar will be held Tuesday, Nov. 22, from 7 to 9 p.m. It will be carried on the Iowa Telecommunications Network (ICN) and is free to the public.
“This annual seminar is a proven way for farmers and others interested in farm tax planning to get up-to-date information that is valuable for tax season preparation,” said Ed Kordick, IFBF commodity services manager.
The seminar will feature Roger McEowen from the Center for Agricultural Law and Taxation at Iowa State University and Charles Brown of AgriFinancial Services, LLC. During the webinar, participants will have the opportunity to ask questions and view visuals.
The seminar can be viewed at these ICN locations: Ames High School, Ames; South Winneshiek High School, Calmar; Kirkwood Community College, Room 104 in Washington Hall, Cedar Rapids; North Iowa Area Community College, Buettner Careers Building, Room 118, Mason City; and Northwest Iowa Community College, Building D, Room #402; Sheldon.
Tags See All Tags