- Download Nero 8 Ultra Edition
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Smoke 2012 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2011
- Buy Autodesk Navisworks Simulate 2011 (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,ko,pt,ru,zh)
- Discount - Microsoft Excel 2013
- 69.95$ Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic with SP2 (64 bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Boris Red 5 (64-bit)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Download Outlook 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- 9.95$ Lightroom 3: Streamlining Your Digital Photography Process cheap oem
- Download Microsoft Office Access 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
|IOWA FARM BUREAU WEBINAR DISCUSSES 2012 CROP INSURANCE, MARKETING|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Heather Lilienthal|
|Monday, 23 January 2012 13:25|
WEST DES MOINES, IOWA –Jan. 20, 2012 – As farmers’ costs of production increase, risk management tools, including crop insurance and marketing decisions, are vital to the success of their operations. The Iowa Farm Bureau Federation’s (IFBF) Margin Management webinar series highlights these topics and tools at its next webinar offered Wednesday, Feb. 8, from 1-2 p.m. at www.iowafarmbureau.com.
The free, live webinar features Ed Kordick, IFBF commodity services manager, and William Edwards, Iowa State University professor of economics.
“In these volatile times, risk management is more important than ever. Farmers need to understand their options as they look forward to marketing and protecting that next crop,” said Kordick. “The webinar will address the changes for 2012 in crop insurance, which is a main component in crop risk management. We will also discuss how crop insurance can be used to enable farmers to be more confident in marketing the crop before harvest.”
About Iowa Farm Bureau
The Iowa Farm Bureau Federation is a grassroots, statewide organization dedicated to enhancing the People, Progress and Pride of Iowa. More than 153,000 families in Iowa are Farm Bureau members, working together to achieve farm and rural prosperity. For more information about Farm Bureau and agriculture, visit the online media center at www.iowafarmbureau.com.
Tags See All Tags