- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy OEM ABest Video to AVI MPEG VCD DVD Converter
- Buy Cheap Intuit Quicken 2008 Home & Business
- 269.95$ Autodesk Maya 2013 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Nero 10 Multimedia Suite
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Power Shortcuts
- Buy Cheap Adobe InDesign CS6 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium
- 99.95$ Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate with SP2 (64bit) cheap oem
- Discount - SmileOnMyMac PDFpenPro 5 MAC
- Download Corel Motion Studio 3D
- Download Lynda.com - Start with a Theme: Video Blogs in WordPress
|IOWA FARM BUREAU WEBINAR DISCUSSES 2012 CROP INSURANCE, MARKETING|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Heather Lilienthal|
|Monday, 23 January 2012 13:25|
WEST DES MOINES, IOWA –Jan. 20, 2012 – As farmers’ costs of production increase, risk management tools, including crop insurance and marketing decisions, are vital to the success of their operations. The Iowa Farm Bureau Federation’s (IFBF) Margin Management webinar series highlights these topics and tools at its next webinar offered Wednesday, Feb. 8, from 1-2 p.m. at www.iowafarmbureau.com.
The free, live webinar features Ed Kordick, IFBF commodity services manager, and William Edwards, Iowa State University professor of economics.
“In these volatile times, risk management is more important than ever. Farmers need to understand their options as they look forward to marketing and protecting that next crop,” said Kordick. “The webinar will address the changes for 2012 in crop insurance, which is a main component in crop risk management. We will also discuss how crop insurance can be used to enable farmers to be more confident in marketing the crop before harvest.”
About Iowa Farm Bureau
The Iowa Farm Bureau Federation is a grassroots, statewide organization dedicated to enhancing the People, Progress and Pride of Iowa. More than 153,000 families in Iowa are Farm Bureau members, working together to achieve farm and rural prosperity. For more information about Farm Bureau and agriculture, visit the online media center at www.iowafarmbureau.com.
Tags See All Tags