- 19.95$ GFI EndPointSecurity 2012 cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Illustrator CS6 New Features
- Download Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5
- Buy OEM Pinnacle Studio 14 Ultimate Collection
- Buy Microsoft Office 2007 For Seniors For Dummies (en)
- Buy Alien Skin Eye Candy 7 (en)
- Buy Cheap Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13 (64-bit)
- Discount - Autodesk Showcase 2009
- Discount - Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Microsoft Windows Vista Business with SP2 (64bit) (en)
- Buy OEM I.R.I.S. Readiris 11 Pro
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Excel 2013 Essential Training
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 MAC
- Download Microsoft FrontPage 2003
- Discount - Sony DVD Architect Pro 5
|IOWA FARM BUREAU WEBINAR TO DISCUSS 2011 CROP INSURANCE, MARKETING|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Heather Lilienthal|
|Monday, 07 February 2011 14:33|
WEST DES MOINES, IOWA – Feb. 4, 2011 – The Iowa Farm Bureau’s Farm Management Webinar Series will address crop insurance and crop marketing techniques in its next session held on Thursday, Feb. 17. The live webinar will be held at 1 p.m. (CST) .
Dr. William Edwards, Iowa State University economics professor, will lead the webinar, updating farmers’ crop insurance knowledge and introducing the new COMBO policy. In addition, Ed Kordick, Iowa Farm Bureau commodity services manager, will discuss pre-harvest marketing plans, along with an early look at potential profitability regarding the 2011 crop.
“This is a great opportunity for farmers to learn up-to-date information that can assist them as they make 2011 crop decisions,” said Kordick. “And they can do so from the comfort of their own homes.”
Registration is encouraged. To test your computer’s access, go online to www.extension.iastate.edu/
An archived version will be available for Farm Bureau members.
To register and find more information, contact Kordick at 515-225-5433.
Tags See All Tags