- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Acrobat XI
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Pro Tools 11 MAC
- Buy Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5 (en,da,de,es,fr,it,no,pt,sv)
- 9.95$ Photoshop CS4 For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy OEM E-gadgets Delete Duplicate Files
- Buy OEM Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2013 (USA Version)
- Discount - Autodesk SketchBook Designer 2012
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Mudbox 2012 (en)
- Download Adobe FreeHand MX
- Buy Adobe Visual Communicator 3 (en)
- 59.95$ Microsoft Office Word 2007 cheap oem
- Discount - E-gadgets Delete Duplicate Files
|IOWA FARM BUREAU WEBINAR TO DISCUSS 2011 CROP INSURANCE, MARKETING|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Heather Lilienthal|
|Monday, 07 February 2011 14:33|
WEST DES MOINES, IOWA – Feb. 4, 2011 – The Iowa Farm Bureau’s Farm Management Webinar Series will address crop insurance and crop marketing techniques in its next session held on Thursday, Feb. 17. The live webinar will be held at 1 p.m. (CST) .
Dr. William Edwards, Iowa State University economics professor, will lead the webinar, updating farmers’ crop insurance knowledge and introducing the new COMBO policy. In addition, Ed Kordick, Iowa Farm Bureau commodity services manager, will discuss pre-harvest marketing plans, along with an early look at potential profitability regarding the 2011 crop.
“This is a great opportunity for farmers to learn up-to-date information that can assist them as they make 2011 crop decisions,” said Kordick. “And they can do so from the comfort of their own homes.”
Registration is encouraged. To test your computer’s access, go online to www.extension.iastate.edu/
An archived version will be available for Farm Bureau members.
To register and find more information, contact Kordick at 515-225-5433.
Tags See All Tags