- 19.95$ Cyberlink Power2Go 6 cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 for Photographers New Features (en)
- 19.95$ Futuremark PCMark Vantage Advanced cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - CSS Fundamentals
- Buy Cheap Wireless All In One For Dummies
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2014 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Architecture 2010
- 249.95$ Autodesk Toxik 2008 cheap oem
- Download Avid Media Composer 6 (64 bit)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2011
|IOWA FARM BUREAU WEBINAR TO DISCUSS 2011 CROP INSURANCE, MARKETING|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Heather Lilienthal|
|Monday, 07 February 2011 14:33|
WEST DES MOINES, IOWA – Feb. 4, 2011 – The Iowa Farm Bureau’s Farm Management Webinar Series will address crop insurance and crop marketing techniques in its next session held on Thursday, Feb. 17. The live webinar will be held at 1 p.m. (CST) .
Dr. William Edwards, Iowa State University economics professor, will lead the webinar, updating farmers’ crop insurance knowledge and introducing the new COMBO policy. In addition, Ed Kordick, Iowa Farm Bureau commodity services manager, will discuss pre-harvest marketing plans, along with an early look at potential profitability regarding the 2011 crop.
“This is a great opportunity for farmers to learn up-to-date information that can assist them as they make 2011 crop decisions,” said Kordick. “And they can do so from the comfort of their own homes.”
Registration is encouraged. To test your computer’s access, go online to www.extension.iastate.edu/
An archived version will be available for Farm Bureau members.
To register and find more information, contact Kordick at 515-225-5433.
Tags See All Tags