- 289.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2011 cheap oem
- 29.95$ Linotype FontExplorer X Pro 4 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5 Production Premium (de,en,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- Discount - Autodesk Maya 2011 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 Student And Teacher Edition
- Discount - Corel Website Creator X6
- 29.95$ Nik Software Silver Efex Pro 2 MAC (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Standard Student And Teacher Edition
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn English (British) (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Office 2004 Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Real-World XML
- 269.95$ Autodesk Maya 2013 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium Student and Teacher Edition MAC (en,de,es,fr,it,ja)
- Download Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2007 SP2
|Iowa Governor to Sign Proclamation Declaring October 18 Credit Union Day|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Emily Caropreso|
|Thursday, 18 October 2012 07:50|
Des Moines—Credit union representatives from across the state will gather at the Iowa State Capitol at 1:30 p.m. on Thursday, October 18 as Iowa Governor Terry Branstad signs a proclamation declaring the day as Credit Union Day in Iowa.
“While this is part of an international initiative, it’s important that we recognize at the state level the importance credit unions have in their communities,” said Patrick S. Jury, CEO/President of the Iowa Credit Union League. “We appreciate Governor Branstad signing this proclamation and recognizing the work credit unions do to help their members.”
The Credit Union Day proclamation recognizes the Iowa credit union community for its continuing advancement of the financial well-being of credit union members and the contributions made to their respective communities.
International Credit Union Day is celebrated the third Thursday of October each year. This year’s theme “Members Matter Most” speaks to the heart of the credit union philosophy of “people helping people.”
Credit unions are not-for-profit financial cooperatives that provide an effective and viable alternative to for-profit financial institutions for more than 196 million members in 100 countries worldwide. They exist to serve their members, providing a safe place to save money and access affordable loans.
As part of Credit Union Day, many Iowa credit unions will be holding celebrations in their branches. To find out more about International Credit Union Day, visit www.woccu.org/events/icuday.
The Iowa Credit Union League is the trade association that represents the interests of Iowa credit unions and their nearly one million members. Credit unions are not-for-profit, financial cooperatives owned and operated by their members. Iowans use their credit union membership to receive higher interest rates on savings and lower interest rates on loans. For more information on ICUL and Iowa credit unions, visit IowaCreditUnions.com. Follow ICUL on Twitter at www.twitter.com/icul or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/iowalittleguy
Tags See All Tags