- Discount - Adobe Premiere Elements 10 (64-bit)
- Download Corel VideoStudio Pro X3
- Buy Solidworks 2010 Premium (64-bit) (en,ru,es,pl,pt,ja,ko,de,it,cs,fr,zh)
- Discount - Altova XMLSpy 2009
- Download Ableton Live 7 MAC
- Discount - Chief Architect X2
- Buy Wireless All In One For Dummies (en)
- Buy Cheap Futuremark PCMark Vantage Advanced
- Download Apple Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard Server
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,zh)
- Download Windows 7 For Seniors For Dummies
|Iowa Teamsters Endorse Braley for US Senate Rep. Bruce Braley a Proven Champion of Working Families|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Jeff Link|
|Thursday, 04 April 2013 07:51|
(Cedar Rapids, IA) – Today, Teamsters Local Unions in Iowa unanimously endorsed Rep. Bruce Braley (D-IA) for United States Senate. With more than 10,000 members across Iowa, the Teamsters Union is committed to helping Braley in his bid for Senate.
Since his election to Congress in 2006, Braley has an established record of fighting to create good-paying jobs and putting the interests of middle class workers and their families first. He established the Populist Caucus in order to cut taxes for the middle class, level the playing field at the negotiating table, defend American competitiveness by fighting for fair trade principals and ensure all levels of education are available to anyone who desires it.
“Rep. Braley is someone who isn’t afraid of hard work,” said Teamsters General President Jim Hoffa. “He has spent his life standing up for workers and their right to have safety on the job, a pension to retire and dignity and respect in the workplace. He is exactly the kind of person we need in the Senate.”
“I have known Bruce for many years and he is a tireless fighter for our members and the working families of Iowa,” said Gary Dunham, Secretary-Treasurer of Teamsters Local Union 238 in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. “Bruce was born and raised in a small town in Iowa and I can think of no one better to serve in the Senate. I am so proud that our union has endorsed him today.”
Founded in 1903, the International Brotherhood of Teamsters represents 1.4 million hardworking men and women throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. Visit www.teamster.org for more information.
# # #
Tags See All Tags