- Download Omni Group OmniGraffle 5 Professional MAC
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Avid Pro Tools 10 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium Digital Classroom
- Download Autodesk Maya 2013 MAC (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD 2009
- Buy Black and White in Photoshop CS4 and Photoshop Lightroom (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 & Adobe Premiere Elements 10
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2013 (32-bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Python Programming MAC (en)
- Discount - Pinnacle Studio 16 Ultimate
|Jason Smith of Midland Communications Explains Evergreen Contracts|
|News Releases - Science & Technology|
|Written by Janet Dufour|
|Friday, 05 October 2012 09:18|
Industry Leader to Lend His Expertise and Years of Experience to Help SMBs Avoid Getting Locked Into Telecom Contracts
DAVENPORT, IA - October 4, 2012 - A vicious trend has developed among prominent carrier service providers called auto-renewals also known as "evergreen" clauses. Evergreen clauses are essentially an agreement between two parties that is automatically renewed or after each contract term, until canceled by the either party. For businesses, this means that you can easily become locked into contracts with poor service providers. Imagine attempting to cancel your services with a current provider, only to find out that you are contractually obligated to continue paying another year for a service you're completely unhappy with.
Hidden in your carrier service contract is language that automatically renews your services, preventing any opportunity to explore options to optimize or reduce cost on your carrier services. Be wary of auto-renewal verbiage sent by the carrier along the lines of: "Unless notified within 90 days of contract expiration date of intent to cancel services, contract will automatically renew for the same term at the same time." Locating the auto-renewal clause can be like searching for a needle in a haystack. One way find this verbiage is to call the customer service line of your carrier service provider to obtain the termination date of your contract and request this in writing. This simple process alone can save you thousands of dollars.
Ironically enough, these contract restrictions are often avoidable. In the case of "evergreen" clauses businesses have two options. On the one hand, you can avoid being locked into contract by making sure that you notify your carrier that you'd like to cancel services in writing, prior to the expiration of the specified term. These can vary from one contract to the next. On the other hand, you can consult with a Unified Communications provider, like Midland Communications, who has been helping businesses deal with "evergreen" contracts for several years. Whichever approach you take, it's vital that you periodically review your carrier service contract and acknowledge the termination date.
"Small to mid-sized businesses are the backbone of our economy and they need all of the help they can get to continue fueling our nation's economic growth," states Jason Smith, Vice President of Midland Communications. "We get a great deal of satisfaction when we can help our customers get out of these contracts and get back on the fastrack to profitability." Midland Communications is a leading unified communications provider that specializes in:
* Examining current connectivity (phone lines and internet) to analyze cost/effectiveness in order to make recommendations. If you're paying a long distance phone bill, we can eliminate it.
* Evaluating specific business needs, as they relate to Voice and IT services, and customize solutions accordingly.
* Most likely if your phone system is more than 3 years old we can cost justify a new system while eliminating the two risks of technology: Cost and Obsolescence.
* Educating our clients on the advantages of new technology and partner with them to increase their profitability and give them a competitive advantage.
Midland Communications has earned its position as the market leader by educating its customers on technology solutions that either create competitive advantages for them or increase overall profitability.
ABOUT MIDLAND COMMUNICATIONS
Midland Communications began more than 60 years ago in 1946 as the Worldwide Marketing Arm of Victor-Animagraph Projectors. In 1977 a communications division was formed due to a partnership with NEC America. Today, As a distributor of NEC America, for 33 years, Midland Communications has a customer base of more than 3,000 satisfied customers that include general businesses, government agencies, Universities, colleges, hospitals, and hotels.
Midland provides a wide range of communication services including VOIP, PBX and key systems, Wide Area and Local Area networking, computers, Computer integration, voice mail, CCIS, and video conferencing and paging systems. Our philosophy is simple, provide quality products at a fair price, backed by an average emergency response time of twenty minutes, and the best service in the industry. For more information on Midland Communications, call (563) 326-1237 or visit www.midlandcom.com.
Tags See All Tags