- 149.95$ Camtasia Studio 8 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD 2009
- Buy ZoneAlarm Pro 9 (en)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 One On One: Fundamentals cheap oem
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Filipino (Level 1, 2 Set) MAC
- 149.95$ Avid Media Composer 5 MAC cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Creating and Managing Blog Network with WordPress cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Captivate 5 (en,de,fr,ja,it,es,ko)
- 149.95$ Autodesk SketchBook Designer 2012 cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - AJAX Essential Training
- 79.95$ Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Web Professional (32-bit) cheap oem
- 9.95$ 4Videosoft AMV Media Converter 3 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap PC Washer 2
- Discount - Adobe InDesign CS3
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Fireworks CS4 Essential Training
|LEARN HOW YOU CAN BECOME A TOUR GUIDE AT THE FIGGE|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Susan Horan|
|Tuesday, 23 August 2011 09:56|
Information session offered Wednesday, August 24
The Figge Art Museum is offering an information session on the museum’s Candidate Docent Training Program at 10:30 am Wednesday, August 24. Docents are volunteers who lead exhibition tours for schoolchildren and adults. Museum staff will explain the program requirements and answer questions prospective docents may have about the program. The information session will last about an hour.
The Candidate Docent Training Program consists of art history talks, gallery talks, and group activities to learn how to talk about and help visitors appreciate works of art on display in the Figge galleries. The program runs 9:30-11:30 Wednesday, September 14-December 7. The program is taught by Figge Curator of Education Ann Marie Hayes-Hawkinson, guest lecturers, and Figge docents who serve as mentors.
For more information about the Figge’s Docent Program, please visit the Figge website at www.figgeart.org.
Tags See All Tags