- Buy Cheap Sony ACID Music Studio 8
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Elements 9
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCad Architecture 2012 (32-bit)
- 319.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2014 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD 2015 (32-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,hu,it,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
- 149.95$ Adobe InDesign CS6 cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Web Premium MAC
- 79.95$ Microsoft Windows Vista Business with SP2 (64bit) cheap oem
- Download Adobe Illustrator CS6
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition
- Download Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition MAC (64-bit)
- Buy Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server 2012 (en)
|Library of Congress Conference to Address Two Centuries of Mapping Washington, D.C., May 18-19|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Donna Urschel|
|Monday, 02 April 2012 07:24|
Presented by the Geography and Map Division and the Philip Lee Phillips Society
Saturday’s session from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. will be in the Mumford Room and the tours from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. will be in the Geography and Map Reading Room, both located in the James Madison Building, 101 Independence Ave. S.E., Washington, D.C.
The conference is presented by the Library and the Philip Lee Phillips Society, which was established in 1995 as an association of collectors, geographers, historians and map enthusiasts, with a shared interest in supporting and promoting the programs and activities of the Library’s Geography and Map Division.
More information on the conference presentations is available at www.loc.gov/rr/geogmap/.
# # #
Tags See All Tags