- Discount - Lynda.com - Web Redesign: Strategies for Success
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS3 Photographers Guide
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning FileMaker Pro 12 MAC cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Designing a Magazine Layout cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Silver Efex Pro MAC
- 89.95$ Altova XMLSpy 2009 cheap oem
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Dutch (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Download Kingsoft Office 2009
- Buy Cheap Solidworks 2009 Premium SP4 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Omni Group OmniGraffle 5 Standard MAC
- Discount - Word 2010 For Dummies
- 149.95$ Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway Enterprise Edition 2010 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Mindjet MindManager 9 MAC
|Library of Congress Conference to Address Two Centuries of Mapping Washington, D.C., May 18-19|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Donna Urschel|
|Monday, 02 April 2012 07:24|
Presented by the Geography and Map Division and the Philip Lee Phillips Society
Saturday’s session from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. will be in the Mumford Room and the tours from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. will be in the Geography and Map Reading Room, both located in the James Madison Building, 101 Independence Ave. S.E., Washington, D.C.
The conference is presented by the Library and the Philip Lee Phillips Society, which was established in 1995 as an association of collectors, geographers, historians and map enthusiasts, with a shared interest in supporting and promoting the programs and activities of the Library’s Geography and Map Division.
More information on the conference presentations is available at www.loc.gov/rr/geogmap/.
# # #
Tags See All Tags