- Download Infinite Skills - OS X Server 10.6 Snow Leopard Training
- Buy OEM Adobe Flash Builder CC Premium (Full LifeTime License)
- Discount - Autodesk Mudbox 2011 (64-bit)
- Discount - Karelia Software Sandvox 2 MAC
- Buy Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Enterprise (en)
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Color
- Download Microsoft Project Standard 2013
- Discount - Lynda.com - Access 2010 - Forms and Reports in Depth
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Acrobat XI Standard
- 339.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Excel VBA Programming For Dummies (en)
- Download Microsoft AutoRoute 2010 Europe
|Library of Congress Conference to Address Two Centuries of Mapping Washington, D.C., May 18-19|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Donna Urschel|
|Monday, 02 April 2012 07:24|
Presented by the Geography and Map Division and the Philip Lee Phillips Society
Saturday’s session from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. will be in the Mumford Room and the tours from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. will be in the Geography and Map Reading Room, both located in the James Madison Building, 101 Independence Ave. S.E., Washington, D.C.
The conference is presented by the Library and the Philip Lee Phillips Society, which was established in 1995 as an association of collectors, geographers, historians and map enthusiasts, with a shared interest in supporting and promoting the programs and activities of the Library’s Geography and Map Division.
More information on the conference presentations is available at www.loc.gov/rr/geogmap/.
# # #
Tags See All Tags