- Buy Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery v4 MAC (en)
- Discount - DAZ Bryce 6.1
- Buy OEM Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2014
- 179.95$ Adobe eLearning Suite 2 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Corel Painter 12 (en)
- 249.95$ Autodesk Toxik 2008 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Parallels Desktop 7 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 (32 bit)
- Buy OEM Eset Smart Security 6 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Dreamweaver CS4 All-in-One For Dummies
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Italian (Level 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 Set)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Advanced Modeling in Revit Architecture
|Library of Congress Conference to Address Two Centuries of Mapping Washington, D.C., May 18-19|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Donna Urschel|
|Monday, 02 April 2012 07:24|
Presented by the Geography and Map Division and the Philip Lee Phillips Society
Saturday’s session from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. will be in the Mumford Room and the tours from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. will be in the Geography and Map Reading Room, both located in the James Madison Building, 101 Independence Ave. S.E., Washington, D.C.
The conference is presented by the Library and the Philip Lee Phillips Society, which was established in 1995 as an association of collectors, geographers, historians and map enthusiasts, with a shared interest in supporting and promoting the programs and activities of the Library’s Geography and Map Division.
More information on the conference presentations is available at www.loc.gov/rr/geogmap/.
# # #
Tags See All Tags