- 219.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Alsoft DiskWarrior 4 MAC
- Buy OEM Corel Designer Technical Suite X4
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Chinese (Mandarin) (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Download Adobe InDesign CS3
- 99.95$ Microsoft Visio Standard 2013 cheap oem
- Buy CrossOver 13.0 MAC (en)
- 399.95$ Luxion KeyShot Pro 4 + Animation + KeyShotVR cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 MAC
- Buy Cheap Avanquest PowerDesk Pro 7
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office OneNote 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2013 USA MAC (en)
|MARSHALLTOWN 1 TAKES TOP PLACE AT IOWA ENVIROTHON|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Andrew Wheeler|
|Tuesday, 16 April 2013 14:51|
WEST DES MOINES– April 16, 2013 – The Marshalltown 1 Envirothon Team beat out 13 teams from around the state to win the 18th annual Iowa Envirothon title at Springbrook State Park in Guthrie Center on Monday. The Marshalltown team receives an expense-paid trip to participate in the Canon National Envirothon competition held at Montana State University in Bozeman, Montana, August 4-9.
Team members of the Marshalltown team include (from left to right): Sean Finn, Adam Willman, Joe Metzger, Emma Runquist, Abby Snyder and Coach Susan Fritzell.
The Envirothon is a program for Iowa high school students who want to learn more about natural resources and current environmental challenges. Teams are tested in wildlife, aquatics, forestry, soils and current issues. This year’s current issues oral competition theme was grazing and rangeland management: livestock, grazing and long-term management for absentee land owners in Iowa.
Participating teams included: Des Moines FFA, Decorah Supafly, Nodaway Valley FFA, Alburnett FFA, Decorah Eagles, Waverly Shell Rock Sharptails, Marshalltown 2, Iowa City High Benthos, Columbus Junction FFA, Mediapolis, Glenwood 3, Charles City FFA Blue and Muscatine FFA. The top FFA team title went to Des Moines FFA.
The Iowa Farm Bureau has sponsored the Iowa Envirothon since the program began in 1996. Today Iowa Farm Bureau works in cooperation with several farm organizations to offer Iowa high school students the opportunity to compete and increase knowledge and awareness of our natural resources.
For the complete results, visit https://sites.google.com/a/
About Iowa Farm Bureau
The Iowa Farm Bureau Federation is a grassroots, statewide organization dedicated to enhancing the People, Progress and Pride of Iowa. More than 153,000 families in Iowa are Farm Bureau members, working together to achieve farm and rural prosperity. For more information about Farm Bureau and agriculture, visit the Newsroom page on the IBF website at www.iowafarmbureau.com.
Tags See All Tags