- 99.95$ Microsoft Office 2007 Professional cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Captivate CC (en,de,es,fr,pt,ja,ko)
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Pro Tools 11 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS4 with CSS Essential Training
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Object-Oriented Programming with PHP
- 79.95$ Adobe After Effects CS4 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap PowerPoint 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS5 for Photographers
- Download Autodesk Maya 2013 (64-bit)
- Buy Word 2010 For Dummies (en)
- Buy OEM Sony ACID Pro 7
- Discount - Corel Draw Graphics Suite X4 SP2
|MARSHALLTOWN 1 TAKES TOP PLACE AT IOWA ENVIROTHON|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Andrew Wheeler|
|Tuesday, 16 April 2013 14:51|
WEST DES MOINES– April 16, 2013 – The Marshalltown 1 Envirothon Team beat out 13 teams from around the state to win the 18th annual Iowa Envirothon title at Springbrook State Park in Guthrie Center on Monday. The Marshalltown team receives an expense-paid trip to participate in the Canon National Envirothon competition held at Montana State University in Bozeman, Montana, August 4-9.
Team members of the Marshalltown team include (from left to right): Sean Finn, Adam Willman, Joe Metzger, Emma Runquist, Abby Snyder and Coach Susan Fritzell.
The Envirothon is a program for Iowa high school students who want to learn more about natural resources and current environmental challenges. Teams are tested in wildlife, aquatics, forestry, soils and current issues. This year’s current issues oral competition theme was grazing and rangeland management: livestock, grazing and long-term management for absentee land owners in Iowa.
Participating teams included: Des Moines FFA, Decorah Supafly, Nodaway Valley FFA, Alburnett FFA, Decorah Eagles, Waverly Shell Rock Sharptails, Marshalltown 2, Iowa City High Benthos, Columbus Junction FFA, Mediapolis, Glenwood 3, Charles City FFA Blue and Muscatine FFA. The top FFA team title went to Des Moines FFA.
The Iowa Farm Bureau has sponsored the Iowa Envirothon since the program began in 1996. Today Iowa Farm Bureau works in cooperation with several farm organizations to offer Iowa high school students the opportunity to compete and increase knowledge and awareness of our natural resources.
For the complete results, visit https://sites.google.com/a/
About Iowa Farm Bureau
The Iowa Farm Bureau Federation is a grassroots, statewide organization dedicated to enhancing the People, Progress and Pride of Iowa. More than 153,000 families in Iowa are Farm Bureau members, working together to achieve farm and rural prosperity. For more information about Farm Bureau and agriculture, visit the Newsroom page on the IBF website at www.iowafarmbureau.com.
Tags See All Tags