- Buy Real World Adobe Photoshop CS5 for Photographers (en)
- 19.95$ GFI EndPointSecurity 4.0 cheap oem
- Buy Nikon Camera Control Pro 2 MAC (en)
- Discount - Acala AVI DivX MPEG XviD VOB to PSP
- Discount - 1Click DVD Movie 3
- Buy Cheap Boris Continuum Complete 6 AE
- Buy OEM ZoneAlarm Pro 9
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - XHTML and HTML Essential Training
- Buy Nero 10 Multimedia Suite (en,fr,es)
- 19.95$ Jaksta MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Audition CS6 MAC
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Dutch (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Discount - CrystalIdea Uninstall Tool 2.5
- Discount - Lynda.com - Ruby on Rails 3 Essential Training
- Buy Artlantis Studio 5 MAC (en,ja,fr,de,es,it,ru,ch)
|New Website Allows U.S. Grains Council to Share More Information, Market Data|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Marri Carrow|
|Tuesday, 06 March 2012 08:09|
WASHINGTON, D.C., February 28, 2012 — The U.S. Grains Council, which develops export markets for U.S. barley, corn, sorghum and related products, has launched a significantly enhanced website at grains.org.
Included on the site are details from each of the Council’s 10 foreign offices, as well as a market overview, supply and demand information and market growth potential for more than 25 countries.
The U.S. Grains Council is a private, non-profit partnership of farmers and agribusinesses committed to building and expanding international markets for U.S. barley, corn, grain sorghum and their products. The Council is headquartered in Washington, D.C., and has 10 international offices that oversee programs in more than 50 countries. Financial support from our private industry members, including state checkoffs, agribusinesses, state entities and others, triggers federal matching funds from the USDA resulting in a combined program value of more than $28.3 million.
Tags See All Tags