- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn English (British) (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Discount - Efreesky Magic Utilities 2008
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCad MEP 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Photoshop Elements 9: The Missing Manual (en)
- 79.95$ ABBYY FineReader 10 Professional Edition cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - SolidWorks 2012 Advanced
- 319.95$ Autodesk Alias Automotive 2014 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap ESRI ArcGIS for Desktop 10.2
- Download The Hidden Power of Blend Modes in Adobe Photoshop
- 19.95$ Macx Video Converter Pro MAC cheap oem
- Buy CodeGear RAD Studio 2010 Architect (en,fr,de,ja)
|New Website Allows U.S. Grains Council to Share More Information, Market Data|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Marri Carrow|
|Tuesday, 06 March 2012 08:09|
WASHINGTON, D.C., February 28, 2012 — The U.S. Grains Council, which develops export markets for U.S. barley, corn, sorghum and related products, has launched a significantly enhanced website at grains.org.
Included on the site are details from each of the Council’s 10 foreign offices, as well as a market overview, supply and demand information and market growth potential for more than 25 countries.
The U.S. Grains Council is a private, non-profit partnership of farmers and agribusinesses committed to building and expanding international markets for U.S. barley, corn, grain sorghum and their products. The Council is headquartered in Washington, D.C., and has 10 international offices that oversee programs in more than 50 countries. Financial support from our private industry members, including state checkoffs, agribusinesses, state entities and others, triggers federal matching funds from the USDA resulting in a combined program value of more than $28.3 million.
Tags See All Tags