- Discount - Alien Skin Exposure 5
- Buy Cheap Apple Final Cut Express 4 MAC
- Buy OEM ABest Video to WMV MOV Converter
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with SP2 (64 bit)
- Buy IMSI TurboFLOORPLAN Home and Landscape PRO 12 (en)
- 9.95$ Ashampoo Core Tuner cheap oem
- Buy Siemens Solid Edge ST4 (32 bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 MAC
- Buy Cheap Apple Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn German (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC
- Buy Infinite Skills - Video and Animation with Adobe Photoshop (en)
|New Website Allows U.S. Grains Council to Share More Information, Market Data|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Marri Carrow|
|Tuesday, 06 March 2012 08:09|
WASHINGTON, D.C., February 28, 2012 — The U.S. Grains Council, which develops export markets for U.S. barley, corn, sorghum and related products, has launched a significantly enhanced website at grains.org.
Included on the site are details from each of the Council’s 10 foreign offices, as well as a market overview, supply and demand information and market growth potential for more than 25 countries.
The U.S. Grains Council is a private, non-profit partnership of farmers and agribusinesses committed to building and expanding international markets for U.S. barley, corn, grain sorghum and their products. The Council is headquartered in Washington, D.C., and has 10 international offices that oversee programs in more than 50 countries. Financial support from our private industry members, including state checkoffs, agribusinesses, state entities and others, triggers federal matching funds from the USDA resulting in a combined program value of more than $28.3 million.
Tags See All Tags