- Buy OEM ABBYY FineReader 10 Professional Edition
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard
- Buy Adobe Flex Builder Professional 3 MAC (en)
- Download ConeXware PowerArchiver 2009
- Download Parallels Desktop 4 for Windows
- Buy OEM Adobe Captivate 4
- Buy Cheap CodeGear RAD Studio 2009 Architect
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Builder CC Premium MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Fireworks CS6 New Features
- Discount - Efreesky Magic Utilities 2008
- Download Adobe Flash Professional CS6
- Buy OEM Runtime Revolution Enterprise 2.9
- Buy OEM ActiveState Komodo IDE 5
|PACT (Parenting All Children Together)|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Amanda Heitz|
|Friday, 16 August 2013 10:30|
Davenport, Iowa -- On September 5, Iowa State University Extension of Scott County will sponsor the parent support and education program PACT (Parenting All Children Together) for an eight week series. The program is financially supported by Scott County Kids Early Childhood Iowa. The program is designed to educate and offer support to parents and caregivers of children age prenatal through five years old and reside in Scott County.
“Parenting is the most important job we will ever have. It is also the toughest! What we provide our children from birth through age five stays with them for the rest of their life. With this huge responsibility, we need to work together. This series will bring together parents and caregivers who want the very best for the children in their life,” said Jennifer Best, Extension Educator and PACT instructor.
The upcoming PACT series is in its fourth year of programing in the Scott County community. “Over the years it has been very rewarding to watch each parent/caregiver open themselves up to the learning process,” said Marisa Bloom, Families Program Assistant. “Participants were connected with formal supports offered in our community, and enjoyed forming bonds and creating informal support systems with their peers. PACT is a needed resource for these very reasons.”
For participating in the PACT program member will receive a free meal at every session, free child care while adults are learning, a free gift at each session, transportation to get to the sessions if needed, $40 worth of items chosen by the participant if they attend at least 6 of the 8 sessions, fun and friendship with other families, and great information to help parents and caregivers help their children be all they can be.
Tags See All Tags