- Buy Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk)
- Buy GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 13 MAC (en)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
- 199.95$ Autodesk Mudbox 2012 (32-bit) cheap oem
- 259.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection MAC cheap oem
- Buy Sony Vegas Pro 11 (64-bit) (en,fr,de,ja,es)
- Download Alfred 2 MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS4 with CSS Essential Training
- Download How to do everything. Adobe InDesign CS4
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Design 2012 MAC
- 259.95$ Autodesk 3ds Max 2012 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS6 Classroom in a Book
- Buy Lynda.com - CSS Formatting Visual Data (en)
|PAY DAY COMES AFTER WORK FOR DAVENPORT MAN|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Any Garringer|
|Thursday, 28 February 2013 09:24|
DES MOINES, Iowa – A Davenport man scratched a “Crossword” ticket to unwind after work, but ended up feeling more excited than he had all day.
Matt Gilmore, 36, claimed the 29th of 97 top prizes of $30,000 in Crossword at the Iowa Lottery’s regional office in Cedar Rapids on Friday.
“I just couldn’t believe it,” Gilmore said. “I was in shock.”
Gilmore said he had trouble sleeping before claiming his prize. He called his mom to tell her the big news, but she had a hard time believing him.
“Not at first, anyway,” Gilmore said.
Gilmore said news spread quickly at UPS in Davenport where he is a sorter and everyone is happy for him.
Gilmore hasn’t yet made plans for how to spend his winnings. He purchased his winning ticket at Sub Xpress & Gas, 4307 W. Locust St. in Davenport.
Crossword is a $3 scratch game. Players win a prize by uncovering at least three complete words in the ticket’s puzzle. If a player uncovers 10 words, he/she wins $30,000. The overall odds of winning a prize in the game are 1 in 3.82.
Sixty-seven top prizes of $30,000 are still up for grabs in Crossword, as well as 96 prizes of $3,000, more than 1,330 prizes of $300 and more than 6,400 prizes of $100.
Since the lottery’s start in 1985, its players have won more than $3 billion in prizes while the lottery has raised more than $1.4 billion for the state programs that benefit all Iowans.
Today, lottery proceeds in Iowa have three main purposes: They provide support for veterans, help for a variety of significant projects through the state General Fund, and backing for the Vision Iowa program, which was implemented to create tourism destinations and community attractions in the state and build and repair schools.
Tags See All Tags