- Discount - Autodesk Mudbox 2011 (64-bit)
- Discount - Runtime Revolution Enterprise 2.9
- Buy Adobe Fireworks CS6 MAC (en,ja)
- Discount - Adobe InDesign CS4 MAC
- Discount - Lynda.com - Up and Running with Photoshop for Photography
- Buy OEM Adobe Audition 2
- Download Teach Yourself VISUALLY Photoshop CS4
- Buy Cheap Eyeon Fusion 6 (32 bit)
- Discount - Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 (32-bit) (en,es,fr,pt)
- Buy Cheap BurnAware Professional
- Buy Microsoft Project 2010: The Missing Manual (en)
- Discount - Nuance PDF Converter Professional 5
- Download Arobas Music Guitar Pro 5
|Prairie Walks and Laura Ingalls Wilder|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Adam Prato|
|Thursday, 15 August 2013 08:55|
WEST BRANCH, IOWA— Explore Iowa's prairie heritage on Labor Day Monday, September 2. Ranger-guided walks of the 81-acre tallgrass prairie will start at 9:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Meet at the Tallgrass Prairie Observation Deck by the Gravesite parking lot.
A park ranger will discuss how and why the National Park Service is reconstructing this endangered habitat as part of the landscape commemorating Herbert Hoover's life. The walk is less than a mile and lasts about 60 minutes. Bring water, dress for the weather, and wear comfortable walking shoes. Hats, sunscreen, insect repellent, sunglasses, and insect repellent are also recommended.
At 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. Marie Tschopp, a Laura Ingalls Wilder storyteller, will perform at the Presidential Library and Museum. Ms. Tschopp will appear in period-themed clothing as she brings to life the stories penned by Laura Ingalls Wilder.
The performance and the prairie walks are free. Parking is limited so please allow extra time to find a parking space.
Herbert Hoover National Historic Site and the Herbert Hoover Presidential Library and Museum are in West Branch, Iowa at exit 254 off I-80. Both are open daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Time. For more information go online at www.nps.gov/heho or call (319) 643-2541.
Herbert Hoover National Historic Site
110 Parkside Drive
PO Box 607
West Branch, Iowa 52358
319 643-2541 phone
319 643-7864 fax
Tags See All Tags