- Buy OEM Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe After Effects CS4
- Buy OEM ElcomSoft Advanced Office Password Recovery 4.0 Professional
- Download Symantec Norton Ghost™ 12.0
- 59.95$ Microsoft Access 2013 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Inventor Professional 2009
- Buy Paragon Hard Disk Manager 2008 Professional (en)
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Italian (Level 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 Set)
- Buy Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4 Complete Edition (en,es,fr,ja,it)
- Buy OEM ElcomSoft Advanced Office Password Breaker 1.40
- Download Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium MAC
- Download Lynda.com - Advanced Modeling in Revit Architecture
|Prairie Walks and Laura Ingalls Wilder|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Adam Prato|
|Thursday, 15 August 2013 08:55|
WEST BRANCH, IOWA— Explore Iowa's prairie heritage on Labor Day Monday, September 2. Ranger-guided walks of the 81-acre tallgrass prairie will start at 9:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Meet at the Tallgrass Prairie Observation Deck by the Gravesite parking lot.
A park ranger will discuss how and why the National Park Service is reconstructing this endangered habitat as part of the landscape commemorating Herbert Hoover's life. The walk is less than a mile and lasts about 60 minutes. Bring water, dress for the weather, and wear comfortable walking shoes. Hats, sunscreen, insect repellent, sunglasses, and insect repellent are also recommended.
At 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. Marie Tschopp, a Laura Ingalls Wilder storyteller, will perform at the Presidential Library and Museum. Ms. Tschopp will appear in period-themed clothing as she brings to life the stories penned by Laura Ingalls Wilder.
The performance and the prairie walks are free. Parking is limited so please allow extra time to find a parking space.
Herbert Hoover National Historic Site and the Herbert Hoover Presidential Library and Museum are in West Branch, Iowa at exit 254 off I-80. Both are open daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Time. For more information go online at www.nps.gov/heho or call (319) 643-2541.
Herbert Hoover National Historic Site
110 Parkside Drive
PO Box 607
West Branch, Iowa 52358
319 643-2541 phone
319 643-7864 fax
Tags See All Tags