- Download Understanding Adobe Photoshop CS4
- Buy ARTS PDF Aerialist (en)
- Buy OEM GibbsCAM 2014 64-bit
- Discount - Arobas Music Guitar Pro 5
- Buy Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (32 bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,zh)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Word 2013 Essential Training
- 9.95$ iPhone App Development: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Acala DVD Audio Ripper
- 29.95$ Omni Group OmniFocus 2 Pro MAC cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Designing a Magazine Layout
- Buy Cyberlink PowerDirector 9 (en,fr,de,it,es,ja,ko)
|QCALM ANNOUNCES THEIR 2014 LABOR-MANAGEMENT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION AVAILABILITY|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by David Buller|
|Tuesday, 11 March 2014 09:47|
Applications are available for the 2014 I. WEIR SEARS, Sears Manufacturing Company and LOUIS DE FRIEZE, United Food and Commercial Workers Union Scholarships. Two $1,000 Scholarships will be given at QCALM’s Annual Awards Luncheon on April 17th 2014.
The purpose of the scholarship is to encourage graduating seniors from Henry, Mercer and Rock Island counties in Illinois and Muscatine, Scott, and Clinton counties in Iowa, to continue their formal education by attending a four-year college, university, community college or a vocational / technical school.
Applications are due by March 28th, 2014 and winning awardees will be notified by April 11th, 2014. The winning awardees and their parents will be QCALM’s guest at their Award Luncheon.
Applications are available by contacting:
David Buller, CEOQuad City Area Labor-Management Council
P.O. Box 1365
Moline, IL 61266
Tags See All Tags