- Buy Cheap Adobe Dreamweaver CC MAC (Full Lifetime License)
- Download Adobe RoboHelp Server 9 (32-bit)
- Discount - Aiseesoft Video Converter 3 MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Advanced Modeling in Revit Architecture (en)
- Buy MathWorks MatLab R2010b (en)
- Buy Atomix VirtualDJ Pro 6 MAC (en)
- Discount - Navicat Premium 9 MAC
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Portuguese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - LinkedIn Essential Training
- 149.95$ Adobe Flash Professional CS6 cheap oem
- Buy ABest Video to AVI MOV Converter (en)
- Buy OEM Boris Continuum Complete 6 AE
- Buy Cheap DAZ Bryce 6.1 MAC
- Download Acala DVD Zune Ripper
|Rivermont Collegiate Welcomes New Director of Development|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Brittany Marietta|
|Monday, 17 December 2012 15:54|
The Rivermont Collegiate Board of Trustees has selected Rod Ossowski as the school’s new Director of Development. Mr. Ossowski will manage Rivermont’s advancement endeavors, including the annual fund, endowment, planned giving, auction, and alumni relations. Rivermont has been educating students in the Quad Cities since 1884. At Rivermont, tuition alone does not cover the cost of the education provided, nor does it take into account the school’s long term needs or address capital improvements. We are excited to welcome Mr. Ossowksi aboard to help raise the funds that make Rivermont’s mission possible!
Ossowski, a resident of East Moline, is a graduate of Alleman High School and Northern Illinois University with over twenty five years of development experience. He returned to the Quad Cities seven years ago after time spent in Arizona, where he served as Director of Development for the West Valley Symphony and the Challenger Space & Science Education Center in Phoenix, as well as a Major Gifts Officer at the University of Arizona and Director of Annual Giving and Alumni Relations at Prescott College. Ossowski spent the past six years as Director of Development at Family Resources, where he started the first annual fund campaign and helped lead a $1.1 million campaign to complete the historic Wittenmyer gymnasium restoration and renovation project.
Rivermont Collegiate, located in Bettendorf, is the Quad Cities’ only private, independent college prep school for preschool through 12th grade, with students from throughout the Quad City area. Each year, students come to grow, to learn, and to experience an education designed to make a difference in their lives. Founded in 1884, the school was originally organized as St. Katharine’s School, an Episcopal school for girls located at 10th and Tremont Streets in Davenport. In 1968, St. Katharine’s dropped its boarding program, became co-educational, and added St. Mark’s to its name. In 1973, St. Katharine’s – St. Mark’s moved to its present location in Bettendorf and the name was changed to Rivermont Collegiate in 2001, following an amicable break with the Episcopal Church.
Tags See All Tags