- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2014 (32-bit)
- Download Lynda.com - Fireworks CS6 New Features
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2012 (32-bit)
- Download Stellar Phoenix iPod Recovery v2 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite 2014 Ultimate (64-bit) (en,ja)
- Discount - Lynda.com - XHTML and HTML Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Solidworks 2012 Premium (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Cyberlink DVD Suite 5 Pro
- Discount - Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 13: Paint, Roto and Puppet
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Selections in Depth
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Black and White with Lightroom and Photoshop
|Royal Neighbors of America to present $3,500 to Rock Island resident to help her empower women and children through the arts|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Rita Toalson|
|Friday, 30 November 2012 15:37|
(Rock Island, IL)— Kristina Brown founded the non-profit organization, Integrity Arts & Culture Association (IACA), in 2002, because she realized the power and potential the arts provide for positive change. She will receive a check for $3,500 from Royal Neighbors of America’s Nation of NeighborsSM Program to help her continue to provide forums for artists of all disciplines, cultures, ages, and backgrounds to showcase their talents as well as earn an income. Her current goals include producing high quality art programs with an emphasis on positive morals and values; provide arts education to underserved children, and equip young people with the knowledge and skills to become successful, upstanding individuals.
What: $3,500 check presentation to Kristina Brown
Where: Davenport Seventh-Day Adventist Church, 4444 W. Kimberly Rd., Davenport
When: Friday, Nov. 30; 7:15 p.m.
Focusing on its history of standing strong for women, Royal Neighbors has given more than $1 million to assist 900-plus families and individuals in reaching their goals and rebuilding their lives through its Nation of Neighbors Program. The program, which was launched in 2007, demonstrates the neighbor-helping-neighbor philosophy on which Royal Neighbors was founded in 1895.
Through the 2012 program, determined women of strength and courage are empowered with financial assistance to achieve their full potential, realize a sense of renewed personal growth, and give back to their communities. Each year, Royal Neighbors members and sales agents across the country are asked to nominate individuals they know who want to change their lives for the better. A panel reviews each nomination and determines the recipients and the monetary amounts awarded.
Royal Neighbors of America, one of the nation’s largest women-led life insurance companies, exists for the benefit of its members. It offers insurance products to fulfill financial needs of growth, savings, and protection. Members receive valuable benefits and can participate in volunteer activities through the organization’s local chapters to help make a difference in their communities. The organization’s philanthropic efforts are dedicated to changing women's lives through its national programs, including the Nation of NeighborsSM Program, and through the Royal Neighbors Foundation, a 501(c)(3) public charity.
Headquartered in Rock Island, IL, with branch offices in Mesa, AZ, and Austin, TX, Royal Neighbors serves more than 200,000 members and is licensed to do business in 42 states and the District of Columbia.
Tags See All Tags