- Buy OEM Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk Maya 2011 (32-bit)
- 29.95$ Xilisoft Video To Audio Converter 5.1 cheap oem
- 59.95$ Adobe Muse CC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2014 (32-bit)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2015 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Dreamweaver CS4
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Bootstrap 2
- Discount - 4Videosoft AMV Media Converter 3
- Discount - Corel Motion Studio 3D
- Buy Cheap Ashampoo Magical Defrag 2
|Statement from Gov. Pat Quinn Regarding Passage of State of the State Priority "Employment First" Legislation|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Brooke Anderson|
|Wednesday, 15 May 2013 09:43|
CHICAGO - Governor Pat Quinn today released the following statement regarding the passage of House Bill 2591 - the Employment First Act, which he proposed for Illinois in his 2013 State of the State Address.
"Our Illinois is a state where every person has the opportunity to chase their dreams and reach their full potential.
"As I said in my State of the State address, I'm committed to making Illinois the nation's leading employer of people with disabilities.
"Today we took a good step towards that goal with the passage of a bill that will make Illinois an Employment First state. This bill will require all state agencies to work together to make competitive employment for people with disabilities a priority and develop measurable goals and objectives for the state of Illinois.
"I salute Representative Esther Golar, Senator Daniel Biss and advocates across Illinois for their tireless work to pass this legislation. I look forward to making Illinois an Employment First state."
Tags See All Tags