- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Create an Interactive Homepage Marquee with jQuery cheap oem
- 19.95$ Many Tricks Usher MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe InDesign CS4 Styles
- 199.95$ Red Giant Shooter Suite 12 cheap oem
- Discount - Nuance PDF Converter Professional 5
- Discount - Aiseesoft iPad Video Converter 3 MAC
- Download Office 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Improving SEO Using Accessibility Techniques
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Mac OS X Lion: The Missing Manual (en)
- Download Autodesk Stitcher Unlimited 2009 MAC
- Download I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Corporate MAC
|Statement from Gov. Pat Quinn Regarding Passage of State of the State Priority "Employment First" Legislation|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Brooke Anderson|
|Wednesday, 15 May 2013 09:43|
CHICAGO - Governor Pat Quinn today released the following statement regarding the passage of House Bill 2591 - the Employment First Act, which he proposed for Illinois in his 2013 State of the State Address.
"Our Illinois is a state where every person has the opportunity to chase their dreams and reach their full potential.
"As I said in my State of the State address, I'm committed to making Illinois the nation's leading employer of people with disabilities.
"Today we took a good step towards that goal with the passage of a bill that will make Illinois an Employment First state. This bill will require all state agencies to work together to make competitive employment for people with disabilities a priority and develop measurable goals and objectives for the state of Illinois.
"I salute Representative Esther Golar, Senator Daniel Biss and advocates across Illinois for their tireless work to pass this legislation. I look forward to making Illinois an Employment First state."
Tags See All Tags