- Buy Chief Architect Premier X6 (en)
- Download Knoll Light Factory for Photoshop 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Siemens Solid Edge ST6 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Mixed in Key 2 MAC
- Download Imagineer Systems mocha Pro v3.1
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2003
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Up and Running with Photoshop for Photography cheap oem
- Buy OEM Intuit Quicken Home & Business 2011
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2009 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Next Limit Technologies RealFlow 5 MAC
- Buy OEM Nik Software Viveza 2
- Buy Apple Final Cut Express 4 MAC (en)
- Buy Red Giant Effects Suite 11 MAC (en)
- Download Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Night and Low Light
|Statement from Gov. Pat Quinn Regarding Passage of State of the State Priority "Employment First" Legislation|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Brooke Anderson|
|Wednesday, 15 May 2013 09:43|
CHICAGO - Governor Pat Quinn today released the following statement regarding the passage of House Bill 2591 - the Employment First Act, which he proposed for Illinois in his 2013 State of the State Address.
"Our Illinois is a state where every person has the opportunity to chase their dreams and reach their full potential.
"As I said in my State of the State address, I'm committed to making Illinois the nation's leading employer of people with disabilities.
"Today we took a good step towards that goal with the passage of a bill that will make Illinois an Employment First state. This bill will require all state agencies to work together to make competitive employment for people with disabilities a priority and develop measurable goals and objectives for the state of Illinois.
"I salute Representative Esther Golar, Senator Daniel Biss and advocates across Illinois for their tireless work to pass this legislation. I look forward to making Illinois an Employment First state."
Tags See All Tags