- 9.95$ MacItBetter BetterZip 2 MAC cheap oem
- 19.95$ iExpert Registry Clean Expert 4.58 cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 Student And Teacher Edition MAC (en)
- Discount - Cyberlink PowerDirector 9 Ultra64
- Buy Aimersoft Video Converter Ultimate (en,ch)
- Download Boris Graffiti 5.2
- Buy OEM MacGourmet Deluxe 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Sketchup
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Maxon Cinema 4D R14 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 Pro
- 9.95$ Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 Classroom in a Book cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5
- Buy Cheap Nuance PDF Converter Professional 6
|Straight from NBC-TV’s fourth season of The Sing-Off, the vocal band “Home Free” will appear at the Central Performing Arts Center in DeWitt, Friday, Feb. 14 at 7:30 p.m.|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by Vanessa McNeely|
|Wednesday, 04 December 2013 08:46|
Five guys - five microphones - no instruments
Straight from NBC-TV’s fourth season of The Sing-Off, the vocal band “Home Free” will appear at the Central Performing Arts Center in DeWitt, Friday, Feb. 14 at 7:30 p.m.
The Sing-Off Season 4 debuts Monday, Dec. 9, at 8 p.m. and features ten a capella vocal groups, all competing for a $100,000 prize and a Sony Music recording contract.
Songs featured in season 4 will be available on iTunes the day after each telecast, but area folks can see “Home Free” in a live performance at the Central Performing Arts Center’s auditorium.
The group hails from Mankato, Minn., and has traveled all over the world performing at everything from black-tie events to casual high school assemblies.
The award-winning “Home Free” is a distinctive combination of comedy and music featuring five male vocalists with extensive theatrical and musical training.
Each performance showcases a new experience that draws in their audiences and leaves them amazed. Their genre of music covers a wide mix of pop, jazz, classical and country — all songs done with only the human voice and microphones, resulting in a truly unique and incredible sound.
The DeWitt performance, originally scheduled for Feb. 22, has been moved up to Valentine’s Day because “Home Free” will be embarking on a six-week, 30-city arena tour with other Sing-Off contestants starting in mid February.
Tickets are on sale at DeWitt City Hall, online at <www.midwestix.com> and at the door one hour before the performance. Advance tickets are $23 for adults, and $5 for students; and $25 and $5 at the door.
A limited number of tickets for Valentine’s Day dinner featuring cheesy ravioli, chicken Alfredo, salad, bread sticks, red velvet cake and chocolate covered strawberries, tea and coffee is available for $12.50 per person.
Tags See All Tags