- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2014 MAC (en)
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise R2 SP2 (64 bit) (en)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Essentials cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Maya 2012 (32-bit)
- Discount - Pantaray Q-Setup Pro 9
- Discount - Nolo Quicken WillMaker Plus 2011
- Buy Cheap Adobe After Effects CS4 MAC
- Buy OEM Neobyte Titan Backup
- Buy Adobe After Effects CS5.5 (en,de,es,it,fr,ja,pt)
- Discount - FileMaker Server 11 Advanced
- Buy Cheap Adobe RoboHelp 10
|The Big Event of the Winter: 2013 Wendy's Chili Golf Open|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Davenport Parks & Recreation|
|Wednesday, 02 January 2013 09:45|
Wondering what there is to do in the middle of winter? Play golf!
It's a Quad Cities tradition - the annual Wendy's Chili Golf Open is sure to be a blast! There are two things for certain: "Anything can happen in the middle of an Iowa winter" and the Wendy's Chili will be delicious!
Every golfer receives brightly colored golf balls, a package of tees, official Chili Golf mementos, and nine modified holes of winter golf.
Registration opens up on January 1st. $15 per golfer. (You must register in person at the River's Edge in order to select a tee time.)
The River's Edge is located at 700 W River Drive in downtown Davenport. We are just west of Modern Woodmen Ballpark. Our parking lot is underneath the Centennial Bridge. River's Edge is the former Quad City Sports Center and is now owned and operated by the City of Davenport.
Tags See All Tags