- Discount - Xilisoft Audio Converter 2.1
- Buy Roxio Easy Media Creator Suite 9 (en)
- Discount - Video with Adobe Flash CS4 Professional Studio Techniques
- Discount - Infinite Skills - SolidWorks 2012 Advanced
- Download Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Flash Professional CS6 New Features
- Download Telestream ScreenFlow 2 MAC
- Buy Cheap Flash Professional CS5 & Flash Catalyst CS5 For Dummies
- Buy OEM Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5.5
- Buy GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 (32-bit) (en)
- Download Corel Home Office 5 (Personal & Business)
- Download Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Composition
|The Big Event of the Winter: 2013 Wendy's Chili Golf Open|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Davenport Parks & Recreation|
|Wednesday, 02 January 2013 09:45|
Wondering what there is to do in the middle of winter? Play golf!
It's a Quad Cities tradition - the annual Wendy's Chili Golf Open is sure to be a blast! There are two things for certain: "Anything can happen in the middle of an Iowa winter" and the Wendy's Chili will be delicious!
Every golfer receives brightly colored golf balls, a package of tees, official Chili Golf mementos, and nine modified holes of winter golf.
Registration opens up on January 1st. $15 per golfer. (You must register in person at the River's Edge in order to select a tee time.)
The River's Edge is located at 700 W River Drive in downtown Davenport. We are just west of Modern Woodmen Ballpark. Our parking lot is underneath the Centennial Bridge. River's Edge is the former Quad City Sports Center and is now owned and operated by the City of Davenport.
Tags See All Tags