- 279.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2010 (32 bit) cheap oem
- Download Micromat TechTool Pro 6 MAC (64-bit)
- Discount - Microsoft MapPoint 2010 North America
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Revit Structure 2014
- Download Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2013 USA
- Buy OEM Adobe Dreamweaver CC (Full Lifetime License)
- Download GFI EndPointSecurity 2012
- Buy OEM Adobe Flash Professional CS5
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop Insider Training: Photo Restoration (en)
- Buy Cheap MacPhun Intensify
- Buy Cheap Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 MAC
|THE MOLINE FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES DEADLINE FOR GRANTS SUBMISSION|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Linda Martin|
|Wednesday, 27 August 2014 08:43|
A grants submission deadline has been announced by the Moline Foundation. Non-profit organizations are encouraged to apply if they serve the citizens of Moline and the surrounding region, including the Quad Cities.
All materials necessary to receive funds are due in The Moline Foundation offices by 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, September 30, 2014 or must be postmarked by or on Tuesday, September 30, 2014.
Any non-profit, 501(c)3 organization, including those who have never received Moline Foundation funding in the past, is welcome to apply.
An application should consist of eleven copies of a written request stating the name and address of the organization, its mission, names and addresses of Board members, income and expense statement, balance sheet, and the specific purpose for which any money received would be used including a project budget. The name, telephone number, and email of a contact person must also be included. The requested materials should be mailed according to the above deadline. If you need further information, please call Linda Martin at the Moline Foundation at (309) 764-4193 or visit the website at www.molinefoundation.org.
The Moline Foundation offices are located at the Deere-Wiman House, 817 11th Avenue, Moline.
The Moline Foundation, founded in 1953, is a community foundation which provides grants to health, human services, education, workforce development, the arts and other charitable organizations which benefit the citizens of Moline and the surrounding area, including the Quad Cities region in both Iowa and Illinois. Counties served by the Moline Foundation include Scott County in Iowa and Rock Island, Henry, Mercer, Warren, Henderson, and McDonough Counties in Illinois. The Moline Foundation receives and administers charitable gifts and works with citizens to achieve their goals to improve the community.
Tags See All Tags