- Download Omni Group OmniGraffle 5 Standard MAC
- Discount - ABest WMV Video Converter
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 MAC
- 29.95$ MAMP Pro 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap TamoSoft CommView 6 Full
- Buy Cheap Autodesk 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Polish (Level 1, 2, 3 Set)
- Buy Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2012 (en)
- Download Maxon Cinema 4D R15 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe After Effects CS6
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- Download Avanquest MyLogoMaker Professional 2
- 269.95$ Autodesk Maya 2013 (32-bit) cheap oem
|“ The Poetry of Mike Bayles.”|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Narveen Aryaputri|
|Friday, 08 March 2013 14:30|
Mike Bayles, a lifelong Midwest resident, is a widely-published poet and short story writer. ‘Threshold’, a book of poetry, is his first published book. His poetry has to do with human connections with each other, with nature and with locations. Time spent in rural and urban parts of Iowa has influenced his writing, as has his childhood, spent in Minnesota. He believes in appreciating the beauty of where you live.
Poetry publishing credits include Lyrical Iowa, The Rockford Review and Out Loud Anthology. His poetry has won a number of awards. Poetry credits include Lyrical Iowa, The Rockford Review and Out Loud Anthology. His poetry has won a number of awards. Fiction credits include The Rockford Review, Out Loud Anthology and The Nocturnal Lyric. One of his short stories in 1993 won an honorable mention in The Great Blue Beacon Fiction Contest, a national competition. WVIK, Public Radio, has featured his writing.
He belongs to The Rockford Writers’ Guild, Writers’ Studio and Quint City Poets. He is a participant in discussions of various topics at the Independent Scholars Group. He does readings of his poems and short stories at various events.
Independent Scholars Evenings. 7.00 p.m. Thursday.
1530 Fifth Avenue. Moline. Illinois 309-762-9202 or 762-8547
Doors open at 6.30 p.m.
Dress code: business casual.
Elevators are located through the 16th Street entrance. Please call. The 16th. St. doors are closed after 7.00 p.m. for security reasons.
Please visit the Phoenix Art Gallery, specializing in American Midwest Art. Current show is the Art of Bill Marsoun in the Phoenix and Photography by Darren Miller in the Dragon. The jewelry of Kiran Yarla and Elsa Romero is available at The Artisan Adventure.
The galleries will be open at 6.00 p.m. to 8.00 p.m. on Thursday March 14th. 2013
The Institute for Cultural and Healing Traditions, LTD is a 501(c)3 at State and Federal level organization under US laws since 1996. Please visit www.qcinstitute.org to see our archives.
Contributions may be sent to:
The Institute for Cultural and Healing Traditions, Ltd.
1530 Fifth. Avenue.Moline. IL 61265
Tags See All Tags