- Discount - Microsoft Office SharePoint Workspace 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM Paragon Drive Backup Professional 8.5
- 179.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard Student And Teacher Edition cheap oem
- Download ACDSee Pro 4
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2012 (64-bit)
- Discount - Photoshop CC For Dummies
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2014 (32-bit) (en,de,fr,ja)
- Discount - Propellerhead Reason 5
- Buy Lynda.com - Black and White with Lightroom and Photoshop (en)
- 139.95$ Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (64 bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Cool Record Edit Pro 7
- 169.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC cheap oem
|Tuesday: Senator Tom Harkin to Celebrate Social Security’s 78th Birthday at Local Senior Center by Releasing a New Report on Social Security’s Impact in Iowa|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Sen. Tom Harkin|
|Monday, 05 August 2013 12:43|
Voters will also release new polling showing overwhelming popularity of expanded benefits. Iowans receiving Social Security will share their personal stories.
(Des Moines, IA) This Tuesday at 10am (CST), Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) will release a new report by Social Security Works with the Alliance for Retired Americans detailing the importance of Social Security to all Iowans.
In addition to the report, Iowa voters, Social Security recipients, and local experts will release a new statewide poll showing that Senator Tom Harkin's plan for expanding Social Security benefits is popular with Iowa voters.
At the press conference, local seniors will tell personal stories of how expanded benefits would help them. The event is one of many occurring across the nation this month in honor of Social Security’s 78th birthday, and part of a major new campaign by a national coalition to rally support for the proposal of Senators Tom Harkin (D-IA) and Mark Begich (D-AK) to expand Social Security benefits.
The coalition includes the Alliance for Retired Americans, the Progressive Change Campaign Committee (PCCC), Democracy For America (DFA), MoveOn.org, Social Security Works, and Credo Action; each with thousands of members in Iowa and millions nationwide.
WHAT: Press Conference -- Senator Tom Harkin, Social Security recipients talking about why they support expanding Social Security benefits. Release of a new report showing the impact of Social Security and a new poll showing support for expanding Social Security by Iowa voters.
WHEN: Tuesday, August 6, 2013 at 10am (CST)
WHERE: Polk County North Senior Center, 2nd & Euclid Ave (in Park Fair Mall), Des Moines, Iowa 50313
WHO: -U.S. Senator Tom Harkin (IA)
Tags See All Tags