- Buy Cheap CodeGear RAD Studio 2010 Architect
- 349.95$ CodeGear RAD Studio 2007 Architect cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Sony ACID Pro 7
- Download Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (32-bit)
- 19.95$ Thegrideon Access Password Professional 2.0 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop Insider Training: Photo Restoration
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2011
- Download MathWorks MatLab R2009b (32-bit)
- Discount - Microsoft Office 2011 Home & Student Family Pack MAC
- Buy Figure Drawing For Dummies (en)
- 329.95$ Siemens Solid Edge ST4 (32 bit) cheap oem
|Tuesday: Senator Tom Harkin to Celebrate Social Security’s 78th Birthday at Local Senior Center by Releasing a New Report on Social Security’s Impact in Iowa|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Sen. Tom Harkin|
|Monday, 05 August 2013 12:43|
Voters will also release new polling showing overwhelming popularity of expanded benefits. Iowans receiving Social Security will share their personal stories.
(Des Moines, IA) This Tuesday at 10am (CST), Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) will release a new report by Social Security Works with the Alliance for Retired Americans detailing the importance of Social Security to all Iowans.
In addition to the report, Iowa voters, Social Security recipients, and local experts will release a new statewide poll showing that Senator Tom Harkin's plan for expanding Social Security benefits is popular with Iowa voters.
At the press conference, local seniors will tell personal stories of how expanded benefits would help them. The event is one of many occurring across the nation this month in honor of Social Security’s 78th birthday, and part of a major new campaign by a national coalition to rally support for the proposal of Senators Tom Harkin (D-IA) and Mark Begich (D-AK) to expand Social Security benefits.
The coalition includes the Alliance for Retired Americans, the Progressive Change Campaign Committee (PCCC), Democracy For America (DFA), MoveOn.org, Social Security Works, and Credo Action; each with thousands of members in Iowa and millions nationwide.
WHAT: Press Conference -- Senator Tom Harkin, Social Security recipients talking about why they support expanding Social Security benefits. Release of a new report showing the impact of Social Security and a new poll showing support for expanding Social Security by Iowa voters.
WHEN: Tuesday, August 6, 2013 at 10am (CST)
WHERE: Polk County North Senior Center, 2nd & Euclid Ave (in Park Fair Mall), Des Moines, Iowa 50313
WHO: -U.S. Senator Tom Harkin (IA)
Tags See All Tags