- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning FileMaker Pro 12 MAC
- Discount - Lynda.com - Access 2013 Essential Training
- Buy Infinite Skills - Advanced HTML5 Training MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Alibre Design Expert 2012 (32-bit)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2011
- Download Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2014
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning SolidWorks 2013 MAC
- Download Frischluft Effects Pack
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium
- Buy OEM Avanquest MyLogoMaker Professional 2
- 149.95$ Corel Draw Graphics Suite X5 cheap oem
- 29.95$ Corel AfterShot Pro cheap oem
|Visitor Center Closed for New Exhibit Installation|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Adam Prato|
|Friday, 25 October 2013 08:18|
WEST BRANCH, IOWA— The Visitor Center at Herbert Hoover National Historic Site will close on Friday, November 8 while the park installs a new permanent exhibit. The Visitor Center will reopen on Saturday, November 23. This closure will not affect the U.S. Post Office operations in West Branch.
Visitors to Herbert Hoover National Historic Site seeking information about the park or to buy federal recreational passes may go to the Herbert Hoover Presidential Library and Museum. A national park ranger will be available at a temporary information desk in the museum lobby daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Visitors needing information over the telephone may still call (319) 643-2541. Additional information about the park is on the Web at www.nps.gov/heho.
“We understand that closing the Visitor Center may be of some inconvenience to our visitors,” said National Historic Site Superintendent Pete Swisher. “However it is a necessary step in what we hope the public will find to be a much better interpretive experience.”
The new exhibit will use artifacts, archival photographs and documents, exhibit panels, and audio-visual programs to tell the stories of Herbert Hoover’s childhood in West Branch and his later involvement in developing the park which commemorates his life. Along with the park’s map and guide, audio tour, and introductory film, the new exhibit will complement visitors’ exploration of the restored buildings and commemorative landscape of the historic site and the extensive galleries of the Herbert Hoover Presidential Library and Museum.
Herbert Hoover National Historic Site and the Herbert Hoover Presidential Library and Museum are in West Branch, Iowa at exit 254 off I-80. Both are open daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Time. For more information go online at www.nps.gov/heho or call (319) 643-2541.
Herbert Hoover National Historic Site
110 Parkside Drive
PO Box 607
West Branch, Iowa 52358
319 643-2541 phone
319 643-7864 fax
Tags See All Tags