- Buy OEM Mariner Montage MAC
- Download Mac OS X Snow Leopard Just the Steps For Dummies
- 219.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Architecture 2009 cheap oem
- Buy Word 2010 All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Discount - Acala Video mp3 Ripper
- 19.95$ Thegrideon Access Password Professional 2.0 cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Fireworks CS6 Essential Training
- 79.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Filipino (Level 1, 2 Set) cheap oem
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 MAC
- 69.95$ Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Ashampoo Burning Studio 7
- Buy Cheap Macware Logo Design Studio Pro 1.5 MAC
|Want to Make Movies?|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Monday, 17 September 2012 07:18|
Award-Winning Director Gives Tips for Ambitious Amateurs
Because technology is moving so quickly, it’s easy to miss out on gadgets that may impact one’s life.
“Anyone with a cell phone knows how accessible taking pictures and shooting footage is nowadays, but with a minimum of investment, movie fans can tell their own stories with the same professional hardware that legends are using today,” says seasoned filmmaker Kerstin Karlhuber.
She completed her latest project, “Tides of the Heart” (www.silentgiantproductions.
“It’s a feature-length music video – there’s no dialogue. The story is told completely through the music and Kerstin’s direction,” says Paul, whose latest album, “Clean Getaway” (www.danieljaypaul.com), not only makes up much of the score for the film, but also structures the plot.
“With the technology available today, you can really afford to experiment and innovate. That’s what keeps pushing the artistry to the next level,” he says.
Karlhuber and Paul offer suggestions for creative-minded individuals who have been kicking around ideas, but haven’t yet pulled the trigger on a project:
About Kerstin Karlhuber & Daniel Jay Paul
Kerstin Karlhuber is an award-winning filmmaker and director. Her work in the arts has been seen around the world, from off-Broadway to Cannes, the Arclight Theater in Los Angeles to a segment on “Good Morning America.” She is the founder and director of the film production company Silent Giant Productions based in New York City.
Daniel Jay Paul is a songwriter who recently released “Clean Getaway” on the Sunlight Communication Arts label. His songs have been described by Music Express’ Marcus Wright as “music you hear with your heart ….” Paul is the author of the novel “The Last Sunset.”
Tags See All Tags