- Buy Imagineer Systems mocha Pro v3.1 (en)
- Discount - Autodesk 3Ds Max 2008
- Buy FileMaker Server 11 Advanced (en,fr,de,it,ja)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2011
- Download Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
- Download CodeGear RAD Studio 2010 Architect
- Discount - Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5
- Buy Vemedio Snowtape 2 MAC (en)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium Digital Classroom (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Discount - Adobe Director 11.5 MAC
|100-Year-Old Iowa Mystery!|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by Chad Lewis|
|Tuesday, 14 May 2013 12:58|
Creature Attacks Iowa
I thought you would be interested in the bizarre Iowa case that led to my newest book, The Van Meter Visitor: A True and Mysterious Encounter with the Unknown
For several nights in 1903, the small town of Van Meter, Iowa was terrorized by a giant bat-like creature that emerged from an old abandoned coal mine.
The identity of this mysterious visitor was never discovered. Over 100 years later, we set out to Van Meter to shine a light on this amazingly bizarre case. Filled with eye witness reports, historic photos, and current accounts of the paranormal, this in-depth book looks to discover what really happened in the town of Van Meter.
If you agree that this Iowa mystery would be of interest to your readers, I have included all the information along with an attachment of what the creature looked like, and would love to talk to you about the bizarre case.
Keep an eye out,
A True and Mysterious Encounter with the unknown
Author / Speaker Bio
For nearly two decades Chad Lewis has traveled the back roads of the world in search of the strange and unusual. From tracking vampires in Transylvania and searching for the elusive monster of Loch Ness to trailing the dangerous Tata Duende through remote villages of Belize and searching for ghosts in Ireland's haunted castles, Chad has scoured the earth in search of the paranormal.
Chad has been featured on the Discovery Channel's A Haunting, William Shatner's Weird or What, ABC's Scariest Places on Earth, along with being a frequent contributor on Ripley's Believe it or Not Radio. With a Masters Degree in Psychology, Chad has authored over 15 books on the supernatural, and extensively lectures on his fascinating findings. The more bizarre the legend, the more likely it is that you will find Chad there.
Tags See All Tags