- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS6 Bible (en)
- Buy OEM Avnex Voice Changer Software Diamond Edition 6.0.34
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 MAC
- Buy Cheap DAZ Bryce 6.1
- Buy OEM Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5
- Buy OEM Steinberg Cubase 4
- Download Microsoft Visual Studio LightSwitch 2011
- Discount - Adobe ColdFusion 9 Enterprise edition MAC (32-bit)
- 19.95$ 4Media DVD to iPod Converter 5 cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Excel 2013 Essential Training
- Discount - Switching to the Mac: The Missing Manual, Lion Edition
- Discount - Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy Cheap Windows 7 All-in-One For Dummies
|100-Year-Old Iowa Mystery!|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by Chad Lewis|
|Tuesday, 14 May 2013 12:58|
Creature Attacks Iowa
I thought you would be interested in the bizarre Iowa case that led to my newest book, The Van Meter Visitor: A True and Mysterious Encounter with the Unknown
For several nights in 1903, the small town of Van Meter, Iowa was terrorized by a giant bat-like creature that emerged from an old abandoned coal mine.
The identity of this mysterious visitor was never discovered. Over 100 years later, we set out to Van Meter to shine a light on this amazingly bizarre case. Filled with eye witness reports, historic photos, and current accounts of the paranormal, this in-depth book looks to discover what really happened in the town of Van Meter.
If you agree that this Iowa mystery would be of interest to your readers, I have included all the information along with an attachment of what the creature looked like, and would love to talk to you about the bizarre case.
Keep an eye out,
A True and Mysterious Encounter with the unknown
Author / Speaker Bio
For nearly two decades Chad Lewis has traveled the back roads of the world in search of the strange and unusual. From tracking vampires in Transylvania and searching for the elusive monster of Loch Ness to trailing the dangerous Tata Duende through remote villages of Belize and searching for ghosts in Ireland's haunted castles, Chad has scoured the earth in search of the paranormal.
Chad has been featured on the Discovery Channel's A Haunting, William Shatner's Weird or What, ABC's Scariest Places on Earth, along with being a frequent contributor on Ripley's Believe it or Not Radio. With a Masters Degree in Psychology, Chad has authored over 15 books on the supernatural, and extensively lectures on his fascinating findings. The more bizarre the legend, the more likely it is that you will find Chad there.
Tags See All Tags