- Buy OEM OS X Mountain Lion: The Missing Manual
- Buy ACDSee Pro 2 (en)
- Buy Microsoft MapPoint 2013 Europe (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5 for Photographers
- 19.95$ ChemTable Reg Organizer 4.21 cheap oem
- Download Adobe After Effects CS4 MAC
- 379.95$ Solidworks 2013 Premium (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 8 Enterprise (64-bit)
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2014 MAC cheap oem
- Download Vision & Voice: Refining Your Vision in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
- Buy Paragon Drive Backup Professional 8.5 (en)
- 149.95$ Smith Micro PoserPro 2010 MAC cheap oem
- Download ZoneAlarm Pro 9
- Buy OEM Adobe Prelude CC (Full LifeTime License)
|108th Sustainment Brigade mobilizes for Kuwait|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Illinois National Guard PAO|
|Monday, 30 December 2013 15:42|
Chicago's brigade will provide sustainment support in Operation Enduring Freedom
FOREST PARK, IL (12/30/2013)(readMedia)-- Chicago's own 108th Sustainment Brigade will hold a deployment ceremony on Jan. 4. The unit's approximately 280 Illinois National Guard Soldiers will deploy to Kuwait in support of Operation Enduring Freedom.
The ceremony will be Jan. 4 at 2 p.m. at the Living Word Christian Center, 7600 West Roosevelt Road, Forest Park, Ill.
The Soldiers will train for a brief time at Fort Hood, Texas, before deploying overseas for approximately 10 months. During the past year the unit has participated in training exercises in Fort Leavenworth, Kan., and the Illinois National Guard's Marseilles Training Center in Marseilles in preparation for the deployment.
The 108th is composed of Soldiers from communities throughout Illinois, but with a large concentration of Soldiers from Chicago and the surrounding suburbs. Officially opened in 1941, the unit's armory is on the city's northwest side.
In Kuwait, the 108th will provide mission command, and will conduct sustainment and supply, Army watercraft, postal, human resources, contract oversight and finance operations in support of the Unified Land Operations' mission. The brigade will directly support the 143rd Sustainment Command (Expeditionary) and 1st Theater Sustainment Command's ongoing support mission in Kuwait.
The unit is scheduled to return to Illinois in fall 2014.
News media attending the event should arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the ceremony. For more information call the Public Affairs Office at 217-761-3569.
Become our Facebook Fan!
Tags See All Tags