- Buy OEM Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro MAC
- 99.95$ Boris FX 10 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap NewTek LightWave 3D 9
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 New Features
- 99.95$ Corel WordPerfect Office X6 Professional Edition cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office InfoPath 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Production Premium
- Discount - GFI EndPointSecurity 2012
- 299.95$ Boris Continuum Complete 8 for Adobe AE & PrPro (64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - VMware Fusion 4 MAC
- 19.95$ Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 5.1 cheap oem
- Download Avid Media Composer 5
|11 Resolutions to Stick With|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Everyday Health|
|Tuesday, 14 January 2014 09:07|
The promise of a new year sparks the desire to get healthy — at least for the first few weeks. "Most New Year's resolutions are aimed at changing habits, and habits — even if they have disastrous consequences for the long run — are hard to change," says Joshua Kellman, MD, a clinical associate in the department of psychiatry and behavioral neuroscience at the University of Chicago. "They become rather hard-wired over time." But just because New Year's resolutions are tough to keep doesn't mean they're impossible. Start with a new approach: goal-setting that includes physical and emotional well-being, with milestones that increase your commitment as you reach them.
Resolution No. 1: Learn to Laugh at Yourself
Laughing is one New Year's resolution that should be easy to keep — and it's good for your health. "Being able to engage life positively and with spontaneity is crucial to mental and even physical health," says Kellman. "And when we laugh, this is what we are doing." Studies have found that people who laugh a lot are at decreased risk for heart attack. So make a resolution to chuckle, giggle, or have a hearty guffaw — even at your own expense when you do something silly or embarrassing. Laughing feels much better than stressing.
Get 10 more resolution goals that will help you ring in a healthy 2014.
Tags See All Tags