- 9.95$ Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 2 cheap oem
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Bootstrap 2
- Buy OEM Arobas Music Guitar Pro 5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Acronis Disk Director 11 Home
- Buy Sony DVD Architect Pro 6 (en,es,fr,de,ja)
- 19.95$ PCTools Spyware Doctor 5.5 cheap oem
- Download Aiseesoft Video Converter 3 MAC
- Discount - Corel Designer Technical Suite X5
- Buy Cheap proDAD Mercalli 3 SAL (32-bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - HTML5: Web Forms in Depth (en)
- Download AnyBizSoft PDF Converter MAC
- Discount - Intuit Quicken 2010 Home & Business
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Automotive 2012 MAC
|11 Resolutions to Stick With|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Everyday Health|
|Tuesday, 14 January 2014 09:07|
The promise of a new year sparks the desire to get healthy — at least for the first few weeks. "Most New Year's resolutions are aimed at changing habits, and habits — even if they have disastrous consequences for the long run — are hard to change," says Joshua Kellman, MD, a clinical associate in the department of psychiatry and behavioral neuroscience at the University of Chicago. "They become rather hard-wired over time." But just because New Year's resolutions are tough to keep doesn't mean they're impossible. Start with a new approach: goal-setting that includes physical and emotional well-being, with milestones that increase your commitment as you reach them.
Resolution No. 1: Learn to Laugh at Yourself
Laughing is one New Year's resolution that should be easy to keep — and it's good for your health. "Being able to engage life positively and with spontaneity is crucial to mental and even physical health," says Kellman. "And when we laugh, this is what we are doing." Studies have found that people who laugh a lot are at decreased risk for heart attack. So make a resolution to chuckle, giggle, or have a hearty guffaw — even at your own expense when you do something silly or embarrassing. Laughing feels much better than stressing.
Get 10 more resolution goals that will help you ring in a healthy 2014.
Tags See All Tags