- Buy Adobe Premiere Pro CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,ko,zh)
- Download Kolor Autopano Giga 3 MAC
- Buy Adobe Creative Cloud Design Tools All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Blackmagicdesign DaVinci Resolve 7 MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - iOS 4 App Development New Features
- Buy OEM ModelRight Professional 3.0
- Buy Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (32-bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Flash Professional CS5 & Flash Catalyst CS5 For Dummies
- Discount - Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe
- Buy Lynda.com - Narrative Portraiture: On Location in Texas (en)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Online Marketing Fundamentals
|12 Gifts of Christmas! Show Cancelled|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by New Anthem|
|Thursday, 29 November 2012 15:35|
12 Gifts of Christmas SCHEDULED FOR NOVEMBER 30 is CANCELLED
The 12 Gifts of Christmas show originally scheduled for Friday, November 30 has been cancelled.
Here is what TicketMaster and the I Wireless Center is directing you to do to get refunds on your tickets:
Refunds are available to ticketholders at their original point of purchase.
Patrons who purchased their tickets via Ticketmaster charge-by-phone or online via www.tickemaster.com will automatically receive a refund.
Tickets sold at the I Wireless Center box office need to be refunded at the box office.
Tickets bought at TicketMaster outlets, such as stores, need to be refunded at those same points of sale.
Prior to tickets being made available at the I Wireless Center box office or through TicketMaster, tickets were sold through iTickets.com from the 12 Gifts of Christmas event website.
Those of you who purchased tickets through iTickets.com, (not TicketMaster,) here’s what you need to know:
If you call iTickets.com at 800-965-9324 for refund information, they will tell you that you need to contact Birchfalls, the show owners, directly in order to arrange a refund. iTickets.com says that they cannot refund your tickets, but that you have to go to the show owners, Birchfalls, who now have your ticket money.
Birchfalls is 866-440-7880 Monday –Thursday from 9:00 – 5:00 pm CST. Right now, you can only leave a voice mail. Obviously, they are having a busy day.
New Anthem will send out any additional information to help you as we find out more.
Tags See All Tags