- Discount - DAZ Bryce 6.1
- Discount - Nik Software Sharpener Pro 3
- Buy Microsoft Office 2010 Standard with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Discount - Autodesk 3Ds Max Design 2010
- Download ESRI ArcGIS for Desktop 10.2
- Discount - Navicat Premium 9 MAC
- Download Microsoft Office Publisher 2003
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Download Autodesk 3Ds Max Design 2010
- Discount - Lynda.com - Creating Dynamic Menus
- Buy Alibre Design Expert 2012 (32-bit) (en,zh,cs,fr,de,hu,ja,ko,pl,pt,es,sv)
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Introduction To AJAX With jQuery
- Buy Cheap Adobe RoboHelp 8
|12th ANNUAL BREW HA HA SET FOR SEPTEMBER 17th IN LECLAIRE PARK PROCEEDS SUPPORT LOCAL PUBLIC TELEVISION|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Lora Adams|
|Friday, 16 September 2011 13:39|
MOLINE, ILLINOIS – WQPT hosts the 12th annual Brew Ha Ha at LeClaire Park in downtown Davenport on Saturday, September 17TH from 1 to 5 p.m. A wide variety of ales, pilsners, and porters are available for tasting as well as cheeses provided by Cabot Creamery Cooperative of Vermont.
Musical performances by Wicked Liz and the Belly Swirls take place at 1 – 2:30 pm and 3:15 to 4:15 pm. The comedy will be provided by The Blacklist Improv Comedy Troupe. They perform from 2:30 – 3:15 pm. Games return for attendees to try like the Beer Bottle Ring Toss and the Golf Ball Stack, with prizes from everyone. Admission to Brew Ha Ha includes an event program, unlimited tasting, and a commemorative tasting glass.
Presenting Sponsors for Brew Ha Ha are Old Chicago, Rhythm City Casino, River Cities Reader, Rock 104.9, Star 93.5, 97X Classic Hits, KJOC 1170AM, along with Dimitri Wine & Spirits, Inc., Glazer’s Distributors of Iowa, Coors Light, Budweiser, KWQC, Mediacom, Downtown Partnership,and Cabot Creamery Cooperative. With additional support from The Blacklist Improv Comedy Troupe, Hawkeye Ice, Iowa American Water, Iowa QC Chamber Downtown Partnership, Millennium Waste, Quad City Golf Cars and Sunbelt Rentals.
Tickets for Brew Ha Ha are $20.00 prior to the event and $25.00 at the gate. “We are continuing our tradition of keeping ticket sales capped so that our attendees are able to enjoy as many tastings as they like,” said WQPT Special Projects Coordinator, Bea Brasel. Tickets may be purchased at the WQPT offices at 3800 Avenue of the Cities, Suite 101, Moline and CO-OP Records in Davenport and Moline (add a $1.00 service fee at CO-OP locations) until 5 pm on Friday, September 16th and until midnight at Old Chicago in Bettendorf. Attendees must be 21 or older. Children in strollers and animals will not be admitted. Feel free to bring your own lawn chair. For more information log on to wqpt.org/brew.
Brew Ha Ha is a fundraising event to support WQPT, the local public television station serving eastern Iowa and western Illinois.# # #
Tags See All Tags