- Buy Autodesk Sketchbook Designer 2011 (en)
- Download Dreamweaver CS5 All-in-One For Dummies
- Discount - Adobe Contribute CS5
- Buy Alien Skin Blow Up 3 MAC (en)
- 59.95$ Adobe SoundBooth CS4 MAC cheap oem
- 79.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Filipino (Level 1, 2 Set) cheap oem
- 89.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Student And Teacher Edition MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4
- Buy Cheap Adobe InDesign CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS6 Top 100 Simplified Tips and Tricks
- Download Adobe InCopy CS6 MAC
- Buy Arobas Music Guitar Pro 5 MAC (en)
|13th ANNUAL BREW HA HA SET FOR SEPTEMBER 15TH IN LECLAIRE PARK|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Lora Adams|
|Monday, 10 September 2012 14:16|
Online ticket sales are now over
MOLINE, ILLINOIS – WQPT hosts the 13th annual Brew Ha Ha at LeClaire Park in downtown Davenport on Saturday, September 15th from 1 to 5 p.m. A wide variety of ales, pilsners, and porters are available for tasting as well as cheeses provided by Cabot Creamery Cooperative of Vermont.
Tickets for Brew Ha Ha are $25.00 prior to the event and $30.00 at the gate. “We continue to cap the number of tickets sold to insure that our attendees are able to enjoy as many tastings as they like,” said WQPT Special Projects Coordinator, Bea Brasel. Tickets may be purchased at the WQPT offices at 3561 60th Street, Moline, Illinois (Western Illinois University 60th Street Campus) and CO-OP Records in Davenport and Moline and Old Chicago in Bettendorf, (add a $2.00 service fee at these locations).
Musical performances by Minus Six take place at 1 – 2:30 pm and 3:15 to 4:15 pm. The comedy will be provided by The Blacklist Improv Comedy Troupe. They perform from 2:30 – 3:15 pm. Games return for attendees to try like the Growler Hold, Putt Putt Golf and the “Grand” Prize Game with prizes for everyone. Admission to Brew Ha Ha includes an event program, unlimited tasting, and a commemorative tasting glass.
Presenting Sponsors for Brew Ha Ha are Old Chicago, Rhythm City Casino, River Cities' Reader, Rock 104.9, Star 93.5, 97X Classic Hits, True Oldies KJOC 1170AM, along with Dimitri Wine & Spirits, Inc., Glazer’s Distributors of Iowa, Blue Moon, Budweiser, KWQC, Mediacom, Downtown Davenport Partnership, Cabot Creamery Cooperative and ESI. With additional support from The Blacklist Comedy Troupe, Hawkeye Ice, Iowa American Water, Iowa QC Chamber Downtown Partnership, Millennium Waste, Quad City Golf Cars and Sunbelt Rentals.
Attendees must be 21 or older. Children in strollers and animals will not be admitted. Feel free to bring your own lawn chair. For more information log on to wqpt.org/brew.
Brew Ha Ha is a fundraising event to support WQPT, the local public television station serving eastern Iowa and western Illinois.
# # #
Tags See All Tags